Unlocking Animation

Meilion

Members
Mar 21, 2019
Hey there,

My phone got an animation after unlocking lock screen. (Icons and widgets come a little late) How can I close the animation?

Video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't see a problem here. Also, seems like you have disabled the lockscreen somehow?

I unlock the phone with my fingerprint, the description is wrong. The problem is that when I unlocked the phone with my fingerprint, the home page(applications, widgets) comes a little late. It has a new animation. I dont want the homepage not to have that animation.

I don't see a problem here. Also, seems like you have disabled the lockscreen somehow?
Are you not see lag problem? How can we disable this animation? I have 845cpu and lags on miui its DISGUSTING!!(

Отправлено с моего MIX 2S через Tapatalk

Are you not see lag problem? How can we disable this animation? I have 845cpu and lags on miui its DISGUSTING!!(

Then don't use MIUI. There's nothing to be done about it, we haven't designed MIUI or the launcher app.

Then don't use MIUI. There's nothing to be done about it, we haven't designed MIUI or the launcher app.
No, i like it, and i have xiaomi miui, but we need more animation settings, because sometime it take many time to unlocking....its very nervous...miui have super settings, but not have this....i suppose many people NEED IT! :) I think you understand)

Search results says about this)

No, i like it, and i have xiaomi miui, but we need more animation settings, because sometime it take many time to unlocking....its very nervous...miui have super settings, but not have this....i suppose many people NEED IT! :) I think you understand)

Search results says about this)
Sure I do, but this isn't our concern, Xiaomi should fix their software.