Unlocking bootloader time

sam__vieira

Members
Jan 13, 2019
Hey guys!
So I have a Mi 8 EE and I'm trying to unlock the bootloader to the beta version. But after waiting for 2 weeks (!) Now the Mi Unlock app says:
"The phone has not been used for the specified time and cannot be unlocked." But in Chinese.
Can somebody help in a workaround this?

Sent from my MI 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: tsongming
My Dad's Mi8 has this issue as well. I was able to unlock my Mi8 and my Moms Mi8 without any issues. But my Dad's will not unlock and he has now had the phone since March. To be fair I did not attempt to unlock it until about a month ago. At first it said wait 360 hours, the next attempt it said wait 168 hours...that was last friday night, and now I am getting the exact same error as you, and in chinese. I had to use Google translate. What weird is after requesting activation within developer options, I had to do it again a week ago, and again today! What Gives?

if you need to unlock bld instant , contact me

if you need to unlock bld instant , contact me

I was finally able to unlock it. But thanks for the offer.

I also receive message that i need to wait 16 hours to unlock bootloader, do you have any workaround for this

I also receive message that i need to wait 16 hours to unlock bootloader, do you have any workaround for this

There is no legitimate way to do it, just wait and do it the right way. You must have the device bound to your account. Otherwise if you brick the phone, you will not be able to easily restore it. Be patient and wait.