Unlocking bootloader

Ryskle

Members
Jan 31, 2021
Hello,

I want to purchase a Xiaomi Mi 10 ultra which have already the global rom installed.
And i want to know if the bootloader will be locked/unlocked from the seller ? And in case its locked, can i unlocked it without a code ?(as already done before by the seller to install the global rom) or i will need to do the unlocking Xiaomi process again ?

Thanks for help.

Regards,

The Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra model is for China market only, that mean officially could be used China Miui version only.
If you will be receiving the phone with another ROM, like Global, then the bootloader will be unlocked.

For all China marked only phones to be flashed another ROM version (global or custom) the bootloader must be unlocked AND must remain unlocked.
If by mistake the bootloader is locked back, then the phone will no longer boot up (soft brick). In that case should be flashed official China ROM to be able to unlock the bootloader again. But in that case most probably will need to wait for a period of time till the bootloader could be unlocked from the first moment when it is requested a bootloader unlock request using oficial Mi unlock tool till the moment when the bootloader could actually be unlocked.

Thanks for help.
I bought it and actually bootloader are unlocked as you said. And even twrp is still installed.
Best deal ever hahah