Tutorial unpair Bluetooth device

devil--

Members
Jun 13, 2013
Hello everyone, I pair a fitness band from the bluetooth phone and it disappearing from the list of paired devices. The dedicated band app says to remove it from your phone and pair it from the app but unfortunately there is not on the list... I installed other app that searches for bluetooth devices and in the list of paired devices sees me the headband (from the phone menu instead I do not see anything) but I can not remove it ... I did the usual wipe cache and dalvik without success, deleted bluetooth app data, put back the ROM (without factory reset) but nothing to do.

I downloaded the bluetooth apk but when I launch the installation it gave me error 102.

solutions without factory reset? via terminal knowing which file to edit to remove the device? I have a redmi note2

Thank you very much

PS: I tried with a mi a3, paired the device via bluetooth (not from dedicated app) I have the same problem (the dedicated app tells me to remove it from the phone and pair it from the app) with the me a3 the device does not disappear from the list and I can remove it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk