Update On Android Nougat

paperodigomma

Members
Sep 16, 2015
After update on nougat very important battery drain after 6 hour my m4s are at 30% help...

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

It's a bug. Has no solution. I went back to the latest developer

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Now another bad news, after unlock bootloader whit xiaomi app phone don't enter in twrp but reboot why?

Reboot on system?
Before flashed by update method 7.2.9 ROM, you Lost unlock bootloader and twrp.
If you want flash twrp now, download libra 7 twrp, not download aqua 7, it's a bug too

Reboot on system?
Before flashed by update method 7.2.9 ROM, you Lost unlock bootloader and twrp.
If you want flash twrp now, download libra 7 twrp, not download aqua 7, it's a bug too

You're big!!! I was going crazy because TWRP aqua doesn't works.... :))
THANKSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: vladpaul
My friend the procedure is correct but after this when i press vol- and start for enter in twrp the phone enter in fastboot and when i press vol+ and start for fastboot phone loop on logo MI the same thing when i try to enter in twrp whit app updater................

My friend the procedure is correct but after this when i press vol- and start for enter in twrp the phone enter in fastboot and when i press vol+ and start for fastboot phone loop on logo MI the same thing when i try to enter in twrp whit app updater................

Try this: http://en.miui.com/thread-251450-1-1.html

You might have lose all your data since you have to do a clean flash. After installing the Multilang ROM you should flash the TWRP 3.0.3.x for Mi4s and after that you can directly flash the 6.12.22 ROM.

Twrp Mode vol+ and power botton, fastboot Mode vol- and power.

start again. Flashed the ROM again by update, verify that I install it if you ask for configuration again, reopen the bootloader and then use the twrp libra again. Same is not overwriting the previous one

Estou tendo problemas com GPS sem sinal como fotos anexadas MI 4S
Screenshot_2017-02-13-09-46-27-027_com.waze.png
Screenshot_2017-02-13-09-40-07-653_com.waze.png
Screenshot_2017-02-14-21-51-34-745_com.android.settings.png
Screenshot_2017-02-14-21-51-34-745_com.android.settings.png

Which GPS uses, looks good. In terms of the fault also comments some user. Let's hope this week goes better

If you reinstalled the ROM by update, After the second time works better.

I've downloaded and installed firmware 7.2.9 yesterday by "Update->Choose zip" over 6.12.22. I think it was reuploaded firmware. But i didn't wipe Data because i'm not ready to do it now (need many backups).
Could it be reason of battery drain?

Btw, some hours ago i've done this one: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/no-more-battery-drain-in-7-2-9.38759/
and now the battery drains much slower.