update problem with system two

cottager

Members
Nov 23, 2012
hi there,
i'm happy to receive my 1s youth last week. so i have a problem and a question with the 2 sytem partitions. my attempt is to install the version from miui-germany on system one and always the newest version from this site on system two.
but the problem is that i can always install updates on system one. in the recovery mode it shows me always "install update.zip to system one" as well when i reboot from system two.
system two is available to boot. when i reboot from system two into recovery it shows me system two as latest. but when i booted system two and choose the updater into the system with "select installation pack" he updated only system one. after a reboot into recovery he shows me system one as latest although i used system two.
hope my problem is understandable with my english... ;)
otherwise the 1s is a great phone. thanks for helping and best wishes from germany :)

Reactions: hadron
oh jesus... how stupid... really that simple...
it works :)
thanks for helping. now i love my s1 a little bit more :)

so for being clear:
Stable= system 1 Development=System 2

running the updater on Stable updates Development

running updater on Development updates Stable

am i right?

What do you mean exactly with "updater" the app in the rom or the recovery menu entry?

u got it emaz i normally update system1 from recovery menu then system 2 using updater app.
so how ya getting on with ya mi1s you loving it as much as i love mine

Reading again the brushtool guide i understand it better.

OT
Yes having great time with my m1s, need to order cover and a screen protector ;)

i ordered a screen protector together with the phone, definitely useful.
and now waiting for the covers in white and green :)