Update Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra not possible

Mi2022

Members
Jan 11, 2022
Hello dear community, I am desperately trying to add the latest update. I get the message every time that all servers are offline, can someone please help me? this is my first xiaomi phone and i absolutely don't know my way around. I currently use MIUI 12.5| V12.5.20.0

gogocar62

Members
Apr 22, 2021

Installation of A12 devices via Fastboot:
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
- Wait until the phone restarts itself.

--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Reactions: JiaiJ

Mark F

Members
Aug 15, 2020
Hello dear community, I am desperately trying to add the latest update. I get the message every time that all servers are offline, can someone please help me? this is my first xiaomi phone and i absolutely don't know my way around. I currently use MIUI 12.5| V12.5.20.0
No ota updates currently due to twrp not working on A12. The message is correct but not by twrp. Use the post above to install the fastboot version.

BigDisplay

Members
Aug 22, 2018
There will be a TWRP, but when no one knows.
Me my self waiting and the day i maybe cant wait any longer, i know if the A12 is stable as my 12.5.20 which i can see (reading) around.

tusenkonstnar

Members
Sep 9, 2020
I have had the same problem. Is there any way I can get my phone to stop suggesting that I download this version OTA as long as it's not working?

JiaiJ

Members
Jun 11, 2020
I have had the same problem. Is there any way I can get my phone to stop suggesting that I download this version OTA as long as it's not working?
You can disable the Updater app notifications in the app, or force it in Settings > Notifications > App notifications

Reactions: katerpanne