Updater App In 9.2.1.0

Posi1

Members
Jan 16, 2016
I upgraded to the latest stable Miui ROM 9.2.1.0.
When setting up the "Updater" app I did not permit any access for the app. Somehow it does not let me change it.

I reinstalled the ROM 9.2.1.0. It did not made a difference to the Updater app.

Any suggestions?

I upgraded to the latest stable Miui ROM 9.2.1.0.
When setting up the "Updater" app I did not permit any access for the app. Somehow it does not let me change it.

I reinstalled the ROM 9.2.1.0. It did not made a difference to the Updater app.

Any suggestions?
I installed it with TWRP, full wipe (everything except external storage) and format data. No issues so far

Reactions: Posi1
Thanks.
The full wipe made a difference.
Unfortunately to restore from the Mi cloud backup does not work. It stops after 1%.

Battery seems to be very good,but I am on wifi now and 2G. have to see how it performce on 4G.Now I've got 22h standby and 3h sot and still 40% battery left

Battery seems to be very good,but I am on wifi now and 2G. have to see how it performce on 4G.Now I've got 22h standby and 3h sot and still 40% battery left
Screenshots
58003de9b37d3ca03ad72fecc6c444da.jpg
a0d1ab64b7427e68b4fb14868ed2719b.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi Pro met Tapatalk

Reactions: HidRo
You had the 100%awake time before, right? What do you miss from weekly to this stable?

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk
Device is not rooted thats all

You say that if it's rooted it will.be always awake?

You say that if it's rooted it will.be always awake?

I realy don't now.I didn't find any screenshot of my device on other roms where it's always awake.I didn't install root because of not working fingerprint identification on my banking app.Maybe someone could test battery performance with and without root. Sorry that I can't awnser your question.

I will test one of the weeklies without root and see how it goes. I might give it a try on the stable as well.
Thanks

Reactions: Nxkealen
I realy don't now.I didn't find any screenshot of my device on other roms where it's always awake.I didn't install root because of not working fingerprint identification on my banking app.Maybe someone could test battery performance with and without root. Sorry that I can't awnser your question.

Have you tried Magisk?
Magisk roots your phone and can hide itself from the apps you choose, like banking apps.
It worked for me

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Have you tried Magisk?
Magisk roots your phone and can hide itself from the apps you choose, like banking apps.
It worked for me

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
Yes,I now, but it does'nt work for my banking app.

[QUOTE = "Nxkealen, post: 402374, member: 171349"] Sim, vá para a primeira página e selecione a versão estável para omega

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi Pro at Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]
Você deve enviar o link?