Urgent Problem After Flash Rom!

SuperGabryTv

Members
Mar 22, 2017
Hi I explain briefly what happened.I purchased my first xiaomi, redmi 4G, and once unlocked bootloader I have flashed a Rom Xiaomi.eu.All ok,except for one thing, once you start the SIM card terminal is fully off .Always "no Service", also a notification appears with "SIM failed or not installed", also the IMEI is now different from the one shown on the box. I need a solution are hours that I try and try again without finding anything :O

Hey guys here's similar story. I've got my Redmi 4 with some nonofficial kind of outdated 'Vietnamese' ROM which worked fine though. Anyway I decided to unlock bootloader and put in the international ROM as I did in case of my previous Redmi 2, but it failed in the way described above. I can easily upgrade ROMs, but baseband remains the one installed with the first update and it seems it's same in any ROM available here or on Xiaomi.cn. I desperately tried replace HLOS from Redmi 3s, but then radio failed completely even the Wi-Fi didn't work, so that's not the way to go. See screenshots for details. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• deliveredROM.jpg
    deliveredROM.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 489
  • installedROM.jpg
    installedROM.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 484
Hey guys here's similar story. I've got my Redmi 4 with some nonofficial kind of outdated 'Vietnamese' ROM which worked fine though. Anyway I decided to unlock bootloader and put in the international ROM as I did in case of my previous Redmi 2, but it failed in the way described above. I can easily upgrade ROMs, but baseband remains the one installed with the first update and it seems it's same in any ROM available here or on Xiaomi.cn. I desperately tried replace HLOS from Redmi 3s, but then radio failed completely even the Wi-Fi didn't work, so that's not the way to go. See screenshots for details. Any help is appreciated.
Problem solved as described under other topic.
Try re-installing the modem as follows:
From the zip file (it is a downloaded rom) extract the file NON-HLOS.bin
Phone in fastboot mode and command:
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
Reboot to fastboot mode again and commands:
fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2
fastboot reboot

My Redmi 4 works perfect after that.