urgent: Xiaomi K30 Pro Frozen

mogy89

Members
Jul 12, 2020
I have k30 pro when i downloaded the last update through updater app from the device and the device restart and the phone started boot loop in the starting screen i cant open the twrp its restart again with nothing happen only the fastboot mode that work what i should do

Last update = last Weekly update?

If yes and if you already are on 20.10.15+ version:

IMPORTANT - DON'T RUN YOUR CURRENT TWRP! Xiaomi has changed the kernel code. If you boot to TWRP after this update, your phone will turn off and there's no possibility to boot to system or recovery anymore! Only way to run TWRP is flash it and boot via fastboot! Wait for fixed TWRP releases!

The Updater try to boot to TWRP so you have to manually update your device => fastboot flash recovery twrp.img then fastboot boot twrp.img and install your downloaded ROM update.

;)

Reactions: mogy89
Last update = last Weekly update?

If yes and if you already are on 20.10.15+ version:

IMPORTANT - DON'T RUN YOUR CURRENT TWRP! Xiaomi has changed the kernel code. If you boot to TWRP after this update, your phone will turn off and there's no possibility to boot to system or recovery anymore! Only way to run TWRP is flash it and boot via fastboot! Wait for fixed TWRP releases!

The Updater try to boot to TWRP so you have to manually update your device => fastboot flash recovery twrp.img then fastboot boot twrp.img and install your downloaded ROM update.

;)
I just do not know what to say thank you
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️

• Love
Reactions: Poney70