Usb Debugging Mix Box 4k

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi Box / Mi TV' started by wazano13, Dec 23, 2016.

1. wazano13

wazano13Members

Dec 22, 2016
    Hi all, i have the usb debugging activate on box but my pc don't find it. I want to use it for Helium App.
    Cordially.

ps: sorry for my bad english

2. miboy

miboyMembers

Jul 29, 2015
    What is the exact model number from sticker on your device? MDZ-??-??

3. wazano13

wazano13Members

Dec 22, 2016
  4. miboy

miboyMembers

Jul 29, 2015
    download es explorer from play store. Use built-in web browser to download helium from appropriate website like apkpure.com

5. wazano13

wazano13Members

Dec 22, 2016
    Thank you for you reply but my problem it's i don't have the message box to authorize the mix box, it's work with my shield tv.
    I tried to plug/unplug and activate/deactivate the usb debugging but nothing :(

6. miboy

miboyMembers

Jul 29, 2015
    Do you hear a sound when you plug/unplus your usb cable from the PC?
    If not, try another usb cable or different usb port on your PC. Also check you have the correct Windows drivers, but that should be virtually automatic.

You may have missed the authorize dialog. I think you can reset the auth process by making the appropriate selection in the Developer options of the settings menu.

Using USB to install an app is over complicating things. Install es explorer as I suggest above. This will have the added benefit of allowing you to form a network connection to your pc where you can save your backups.

While you are on apkpure site, also grab a file called app cloner which will let you create a 'Leanback' compatible version of almost any sideloaded app and it will appear in the Leanback launcher for easy access.

The ideas above will let you install apps until you can resolve your usb debug issues.
    NB, it would be wise to get an actual mouse or a remote mouse app on your Android phone/tablet to permit navigating sideloaded apps that require clicking, which is not part of the leanback experience.

Good luck

Share Our Site