Used screen replacement needed and..

andy.afef

Members
Jul 22, 2012
Hello

2 days ago, I had a sorry @$$ accident with my phone, and right now the screen is broken and not responding to touches.

Do any of you has a used screen in a very good condition that want to sell it to me for max of $25.00?

Also, when I've opened the phone, this thing just wasn't in it's place and I have no Idea where it goes to, can anyone please tell me where it must be?
It's the rubber thing just under the arrow

Thank you

Last edited:
don't worry about the thing, it was for the flas -_-

No anyone have some extra used screen in a very good condition?

The plastic thing covers the 2 pins at the edge of the phone on the right (as we see it in the picture you uploaded) and just above the screen ribbon. Sorry no extra screen, in fact mine broke too couple of weeks ago and i bought a replacement.

Reactions: andy.afef
A new screen is 54 $ on ebay, this is digitizer + lcd, just not the frame. It's really easy to replace, just make sure you're really really careful. I replaced my screen with this (cheap ebay) replacement screen and it's just as good as the original one! Only the miui logo seems to be more shiny, but I actually like it.

Hello

2 days ago, I had a sorry @$$ accident with my phone, and right now the screen is broken and not responding to touches.

Do any of you has a used screen in a very good condition that want to sell it to me for max of $25.00?

Also, when I've opened the phone, this thing just wasn't in it's place and I have no Idea where it goes to, can anyone please tell me where it must be?
It's the rubber thing just under the arrow

Thank you
Dear friend...
I find a complete lcd+touchscreen+frame for only 45$ on aliexpress

I'm waiting it for last days of june

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-4g ( the "g" is for graveyard not for great )...with tapatalk 26°

Thanks all, I've found it on aliexpress for $40.00. It's only $15.00 more than the used one so I'll get the new one :D

Reactions: xeGox