v12.5.2: Freeze after boot

snomn

Members
May 7, 2023
Hello,.

I think it started with Xiaomi.eu ROM 12.5. The 9T starts, I enter the SIM PIN, I enter the password and wait.

Sometimes:
- The security app starts
- The messaging app starts
- 30, 60, ... seconds later I cannot touch anything. Everything freezed. I can push the power button for 20 seconds the screen goes off, the 9T restarts. Afterwards I only enter the password and K20 works

Almost everytime:
- While the K20 charges
- 30, 60, ... seconds later I cannot touch anything. Everything freezed. I can push the power button for 20 seconds the screen goes off, the 9T restarts. Afterwards I only enter the password and K20 works

Deleting every cache option within TWRP helps for sometimes. Some where someone mentioned to disable all animations within developer options, which doesn´t help.
I actually do not want to reinstall the Xiaomi.eu again. I need too much time to get those banking apps up and running again.

So may be has anyone found anything for improving such a situation?

Hello,.

I think it started with Xiaomi.eu ROM 12.5. The 9T starts, I enter the SIM PIN, I enter the password and wait.

Sometimes:

Almost everytime:
- While the K20 charges

Deleting every cache option within TWRP helps for sometimes. Some where someone mentioned to disable all animations within developer options, which doesn´t help.
I actually do not want to reinstall the Xiaomi.eu again. I need too much time to get those banking apps up and running again.

So may be has anyone found anything for improving such a situation?
I have the same behavior but it freezes for minutes then it reboots and all is ok.
So you need to wait for automatic reboot and your phone will be operational.
This behavior occurs at every cold start.