Vacuum Mijia 1C Problem: turns off with turbo e high power functions

Asalerno76

Members
Jan 20, 2021
Hi, I have a problem with my mijia 1c vacuum. When I choose the high power or turbo function, after a few minutes the vacuum switches off completely. When I use the standard function no problem. I reset but nothing. Will it be the battery? I don't know how to fix it. Thanks

Same problem... maybe we should create a facebook group... Maybe Xiaomi will answer then ... My seller refuse to take it into warranty. He either ask me to bring the vacuum to a local repairman (which i don t have for that sort of device) or sent an email to Xiaomi....

My mi 1c robot after the update 3.5.8_1107 is just doing circle or back and frond is not cleaning nothing .
Move backwards and hits randomly. Couldn't complete mapping after factory reset. Congratulations xiaomi !

Same problem here... Has anyone solved it? I read somewhere that the problem is created because of a motherboard problem and got solved by replacing the motherboard..... Which I wish is not the solution to our problems....

Wow, I subscribed to this forum hoping I could solve this very same problem, but apparently, we're all having the same issue.
°A°

Hi. My robot also started doing this recently. It would suddenly die mid-clean without a warning. Pressing any button wouldn't do anything, neither holding the power button. The only thing that would wake it up would be manually taking it back to its docking station and charge. It would wake up as if nothing happened, no error logs on the app nothing.

Today though I got lucky. I managed to put it back to the dock straight after it died, and when it woke up it gave me an error: Error 13 Could not charge properly, make sure the charging connectors are clean (or something along those lines).

I believe this might be the problem we've been seeing here. The charging connectors both on the robot and the docking station were pretty dirty, they never were cleaned. I will leave the robot charging like that for a while and post an update later.

I have exactly same problem. Although it doesn't matter if it's turbo, medium, standard or quiet mode. Robot stops cleaning after ~1 minute. LED is white, I don't see any error, in app it says that robot is sleeping. It had 100% battery, so it has nothing to do with that.
Moreover occasionally when this happens, the robot starts cleaning again after 3-5 seconds but ultimately after ~1 minute it ends up in that state.

I've also found video which shows mentioned problem:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.