Invalid (VEUXG) Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Backlight dimming

MrRocketFX

Members
Aug 20, 2022
It's not really an issue I can demonstrate but I heard another person have this issue on telegram.

It consists of the backlight lightly flickering in intensive applications from what I seen and sometimes even randomly when not connected to a charger.

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

I have the same issue but it's still a tester build and hasn't been released globally so I think they found the issue that's why they haven't released it yet. Also I don't see the media player in the Control Center. I mainly see it in App Vault and Twitter

Last edited:
But I gotta say other than the screen dimming from time to time or the Control Center media player missing it's running like butter

But I gotta say other than the screen dimming from time to time or the Control Center media player missing it's running like butter
I was wanting to update, but I was afraid due to this reported bug. Do you advise updating or waiting for the next update?

I mean the missing Control Player media player is a Xiaomi.eu issue and the screen dimming is not that bad. If you waited for long and really want to enjoy the experience I would recommend installing it

I mean the missing Control Player media player is a Xiaomi.eu issue and the screen dimming is not that bad. If you waited for long and really want to enjoy the experience I would recommend installing it
Do you use magisk? If yes, it is passing safetynet and using gpay and banking apps normally?

Reactions: katerpanne
I don't use magisk but if you hide it with Zygisk then it shouldn't be a problem. I used it on Android 11 and everything worked fine but I can't tell you about Android 12

It's not really an issue I can demonstrate but I heard another person have this issue on telegram.

It consists of the backlight lightly flickering in intensive applications from what I seen and sometimes even randomly when not connected to a charger.

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk
Change the refresh rate to 60 to fix it temporarily while it doesn't fix it permanently