VolLTE icons

MickoAmy

Members
Feb 23, 2021
I flashed the xiaomi.eu rom and I noticed that on the original rom I had voLTE icon both on the bar and in the call log instead on the eu you do not see anything missing the icons in the rom or it is a bugs

PS:

then I have another problem i'm trying to go back to the global rom but with miFlash it doesn't make me flash there is a guide to go back to the global rom since the eu doesn't have many functions ??
what bothers me most is the theme shop the themes are all in Chinese language

1. Most probably the VoLTE icon do not appear due to a misconfiguration on the modem driver or a wrong modem driver. I was too in a similar situation and I managed to enable VoLTE and VoWIFI following some steps like on the discussion from another forum: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/guide-vowifi-activate.4151423/
So my guess is that not the icon is the issue, it is a configuration issue.

2. To flash your phone with another ROM you can use another easy to use tool: https://www.xiaomitool.com/V2/

1. Most probably the VoLTE icon do not appear due to a misconfiguration on the modem driver or a wrong modem driver. I was too in a similar situation and I managed to enable VoLTE and VoWIFI following some steps like on the discussion from another forum: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/guide-vowifi-activate.4151423/
So my guess is that not the icon is the issue, it is a configuration issue.

2. To flash your phone with another ROM you can use another easy to use tool: https://www.xiaomitool.com/V2/
hello already done this guide the same the icons are not seen with the rom xiaomi.eu latest version up to two versions before but in the last 2 they are not seen .flash speech that Tool does not help you much to return from a custom rom to an already tried original one, it only helps you flash the problem and that you always have to modify the flash.bat file.

Speech icons are also missing those of the call log and others. Then in the last three versions the theme shop there is too much Chinese language even on the themes you put a theme and you find the name of the App in Chinese in addition to the date and also the system settings

I'm not sure that I understand correctly your situation.

Are you able to boot into fastboot right now?

If yes, then you can download and flash manually an official fastboot image for your phone from this site: https://c.mi.com/oc/miuidownload/detail?guide=2

I repeat you have to download a fastboot image to flash your phone. Search on the list of images files for your phone model and desired image version, I recommend the Global Stable version.

After download use an archive manager to extract the content of archive into a local folder.
On the extracted folder you will find some script files which you will have to run locally manually, make sure you have already installed on your PC operating system adb and fastboot support (drivers and executables)

Once you have extracted all files, open a terminal window into extracted folder and launch:
- on Windows: flash_all_except_storage.bat
- on Linux: flash_all_except_storage.sh

DO NOT launch: flash_all_lock.bat or flash_all_lock.sh this script will LOCK your bootloader at the end of the flashing process!

Post update
Actually for more details about the flashing process please take a look on this page: https://www.getdroidtips.com/guide-flash-miui-rom-xiaomi-devices/
For you I recommend the part from: How to Flash Xiaomi Firmware using Fastboot because this will ensure that you will have flashed a completely clean stock image on your phone.

Last edited:
I'm not sure that I understand correctly your situation.

Are you able to boot into fastboot right now?

If yes, then you can download and flash manually an official fastboot image for your phone from this site: https://c.mi.com/oc/miuidownload/detail?guide=2

I repeat you have to download a fastboot image to flash your phone. Search on the list of images files for your phone model and desired image version, I recommend the Global Stable version.

After download use an archive manager to extract the content of archive into a local folder.
On the extracted folder you will find some script files which you will have to run locally manually, make sure you have already installed on your PC operating system adb and fastboot support (drivers and executables)

Once you have extracted all files, open a terminal window into extracted folder and launch:
- on Windows: flash_all_except_storage.bat
- on Linux: flash_all_except_storage.sh

DO NOT launch: flash_all_lock.bat or flash_all_lock.sh this script will LOCK your bootloader at the end of the flashing process!

Post update
Actually for more details about the flashing process please take a look on this page: https://www.getdroidtips.com/guide-flash-miui-rom-xiaomi-devices/
For you I recommend the part from: How to Flash Xiaomi Firmware using Fastboot because this will ensure that you will have flashed a completely clean stock image on your phone.
I solved this problem by editing the .bat install file

I am only sorry that I had to put the Global back on because with xiaomi.eu a lot of things are wrong example icons times log icons called the theme shop and all almost Chinese And many erroneous traditions in the last two versions

I'm sorry to hear that.
What phone model you have?

I'm using xiaomi.eu stable, version 12.2.9.0 (RJBCNXM) since January, for more than a month, without any issue on my Xiaomi Mi 10 5G (international) phone.

I'm sorry to hear that.
What phone model you have?

I'm using xiaomi.eu stable, version 12.2.9.0 (RJBCNXM) since January, for more than a month, without any issue on my Xiaomi Mi 10 5G (international) phone.

Also I have my 10 5G with original rom the icons will be seen That's why I put the global back

Attachments

• IMG_20210224_093943.jpg
    IMG_20210224_093943.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 343
That's very strange, because I have no issues with icons whatsoever. As you can see on the attachments.
Maybe when you flashed the xiaomi.eu firmware something wrong happened.

Let me explain how I flashed my phone:
- firstly I flashed latest EEA (European) stable version form my phone from the page: https://c.mi.com/oc/miuidownload/detail?guide=2 (search for Xiaomi Mi 10 Latest Europe Stable Version Fastboot File Download)
- then I flashed the xiaomi.eu, but I FORMATED the DATA partition which mean all my settings and data were lost (I knowed that, because I wanted to have a clean installation) It is very important to format your data partition when you migrate from a firmware to another.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-30-01-01-04-942_com.android.incallui.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-30-01-01-04-942_com.android.incallui.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 815
  • Screenshot_2021-01-30-19-17-30-104_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-30-19-17-30-104_com.android.settings.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 231
Yes I did as you said from global to e and then with twrp I put the xiaomi.eu but the same icons were not seen that's why I went back to the stable global also because in the last Two versions, the themes are all in Chinese, then even with Nova Launcher the swipe to return home does not work and the App is closed

Last edited:
That's very strange, because I have no issues with icons whatsoever. As you can see on the attachments.
Maybe when you flashed the xiaomi.eu firmware something wrong happened.

Let me explain how I flashed my phone:
- firstly I flashed latest EEA (European) stable version form my phone from the page: https://c.mi.com/oc/miuidownload/detail?guide=2 (search for Xiaomi Mi 10 Latest Europe Stable Version Fastboot File Download)
- then I flashed the xiaomi.eu, but I FORMATED the DATA partition which mean all my settings and data were lost (I knowed that, because I wanted to have a clean installation) It is very important to format your data partition when you migrate from a firmware to another.
hello I did as you explained but the VoLTE icon still can't be seen I did the mbn test and it is active but the calls I make are all in HD and not VoLTE

the problem is in version 12.2.9 xiaomi.eu I have Done even after doing as you say from eea updated to xiaomi.eu you do not see the VoLTE icon the system called VoLTE does not work and I found that Nova Launcher does not work either as soon as I put Nova from the step gesture you have home keys and the gestures do not go

VoLTE icon depends on the mobile company too.

For example, the icon doesn't appear with Vodafone in Spain, although VoLTE calls work perfectly. However, it appears with Movistar

Mi last smartphone Pocophone F1 and current Mi 10 never appeared VoLTE icon with Vodafone.

Enviado desde mi Mi 10 mediante Tapatalk

VoLTE icon depends on the mobile company too.

For example, the icon doesn't appear with Vodafone in Spain, although VoLTE calls work perfectly. However, it appears with Movistar

Mi last smartphone Pocophone F1 and current Mi 10 never appeared VoLTE icon with Vodafone.

Enviado desde mi Mi 10 mediante Tapatalk
the problem is that I have with Vodafone Germany and Global 12.2.5 the icon is seen with xiaomi.eu 12.2.9 is not seen and VoLTE calls do not work

the problem is that I have with Vodafone Germany and Global 12.2.5 the icon is seen with xiaomi.eu 12.2.9 is not seen and VoLTE calls do not work
In xiaomi.eu 21.2.3 VoLTE calls didn't work but with the last 21.2.24 they have returned to work.

Due to that, the problem could be solved in next versions of xiaomi.eu.

In xiaomi.eu 21.2.3 VoLTE calls didn't work but with the last 21.2.24 they have returned to work.

Due to that, the problem could be solved in next versions of xiaomi.eu.
look man i'm not telling lies

Attachments

• IMG_20210227_201733.jpg
    IMG_20210227_201733.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 248
  • Screenshot_2021-02-27-20-15-55-640_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-27-20-15-55-640_com.android.settings.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 202
[QUOTE = "lonchafinista, post: 594029, membro: 285891"]
I haven't said that you had told any lie
emoji1745.png

I've said that it depends on the mobile company and the ROM version.

VoLTE calls can work with and without the VoLTE icon.
[/CITAZIONE]

the problem is that with the rom 12.2.9 xiaomi.eu and also with the latest update of the global 12.2.5 and the eea 12.2.4 the icons times in addition to not being present does not work the times now I show you example non disponibile for italian= not available

Attachments

• IMG_20210227_204445.jpg
    IMG_20210227_204445.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
emoji1745.png

[/CITAZIONE]

the problem is that with the rom 12.2.9 xiaomi.eu and also with the latest update of the global 12.2.5 and the eea 12.2.4 the icons times in addition to not being present does not work the times now I show you example non disponibile for italian= not available
1: xiaomi.eu 21.2.3 VoLTE doesn't work

2: xiaomi.eu 21.2.24 VoLTE works
e18f3aae27f480fc85d54cddcbdf01bc.jpg
33d5bf5b5474edd5ee06f38ee533b4b9.jpg

1: xiaomi.eu 21.2.3 VoLTE doesn't work

2: xiaomi.eu 21.2.24 VoLTE works
e18f3aae27f480fc85d54cddcbdf01bc.jpg
33d5bf5b5474edd5ee06f38ee533b4b9.jpg
but the 21.2.24 and the miui 12.5 is still in beta is not stable and the right werkley I don't want to update to the 12.5 miui yet so I don't want to update to the 21.2.24 because it is not stable yet

but the 21.2.24 and the miui 12.5 is still in beta is not stable and the right werkley I don't want to update to the 12.5 miui yet so I don't want to update to the 21.2.24 because it is not stable yet
A lot of people say that xiaomi.eu beta is more "stable" than xiaomi.eu stable. I know that it sounds so weird.

I haven't tested stable ROM, but I can only say that beta ROM works very very well.

Reactions: Poney70
emoji1745.png

[/CITAZIONE]

You can try this:

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-2-3-4.59832/page-3#post-590098

Reactions: abdominazer