New VoLTE Icon missing

It is working with Dual Sim.
See atchm. Dual Sim, LTE Data andVoLTE.
I have done everything and I can't get the icons to appear in MI 10T and my phone company (Claro, Dominican Republic) is compatible with these functions.

Using * # * # 4636 # * # * I see that they are disabled and grayed out, But in the phone configuration, if it is activated

I have done everything and I can't get the icons to appear in MI 10T and my phone company (Claro, Dominican Republic) is compatible with these functions.

Using * # * # 4636 # * # * I see that they are disabled and grayed out, But in the phone configuration, if it is activated
Doesn't matter what SIM settings show, if it's not showing up then VoLTE isn't configured properly for your operator, probably because MBN (modem config) doesn't exist for that carrier on that device, so a manual MBN switching might be required with PDC tool to an MBN that is the closer match for your operator, and even then no guarantee that there is such MBN on the device.
For example, for my operator I can't get VoLTE and VoWiFi to work on Mi 5 at all, while I can get VoLTE only on Mi 8, and both VoLTE and VoWiFi on Mi 10. It's very device-specific.

Doesn't matter what SIM settings show, if it's not showing up then VoLTE isn't configured properly for your operator, probably because MBN (modem config) doesn't exist for that carrier on that device, so a manual MBN switching might be required with PDC tool to an MBN that is the closer match for your operator, and even then no guarantee that there is such MBN on the device.
For example, for my operator I can't get VoLTE and VoWiFi to work on Mi 5 at all, while I can get VoLTE only on Mi 8, and both VoLTE and VoWiFi on Mi 10. It's very device-specific.
Any tutorial on how to do it?

Check *#*#4636#*#*

To Swap VoLTE Support use *#*#86583#*#*

Most of the O2 Sub-Carriers are supporting VoLTE and VoWifi, but perhaps you are using the old eplus Network.
SipGate for example is a O2 Sub-Carrier, but they are not supporting VoLTE and VoWifi.

I dont know if eplus is supporting VoLte, butI can't imagine why they are not.
VoWifi and VoVoLTE is the same technic, if VoWifi is shown VoLte should be shown too, now.

It is shown, thank you