Wallpaper Carusel 7.6.15

Zukunft105

Members
Jun 9, 2017
The problem for me, MI5s device, is not a error message. I can enable wallpaper Carusel and also can select the different subscription. Also the pictures changes after some time. The problem is I can't change or choose a picture directly on the lockscreen as before. The icon at the top right corner is not available. (A circle with four dots, if I remember right)

So that's the wallpaper Carusel problem for me (MI5s and also Redmi 4 pro, German language)

Gesendet von meinem MI 5s mit Tapatalk

Working good on mine , whith l'astuce update

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-17-04-36-52-992_com.mfashiongallery.emag.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-17-04-36-52-992_com.mfashiongallery.emag.png
    337.3 KB · Views: 320
  • Screenshot_2017-06-17-04-37-01-169_com.android.thememanager.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-17-04-37-01-169_com.android.thememanager.png
    962.1 KB · Views: 264
As I already wrote this is also working for me. The problem ist the lockscreen itself. As you can see from my picture I don't have the icon in the right upper corner.
Normally you have an icon there were you can choose, delete and change the pictures from wallpaper Carusel

photo upload

Take a look at the second picture I attached. Here you can see the icon I mean. Normally you have this icon and click on it to change, choose or delete

photo upload

Last edited:
On mi4, mi5c, mi max work fine. My friends mi5s wallpaper carousel work fine too

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk

Now, I confirmed it's a bug in EU-Rom. Flashed China Developer 7.7.20 via fastboot > wallpaper carousel icon is there in lockscreen. Installed xiaomi.eu 7.7.20 (incl. wipe data/cache/dalvik) > wallpaper icon is missing.

Same here now i can't enable thé carrousel ans thé icon on thé home screen for change is dissapear , ans i comfirm it's working good on thé rom China dev