[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

Well, it does. You can find a gif of whats happening here: https://ibb.co/h1vpKVy

Appard from this issue i've noticed that the screen recorder ist saving files with a wrong mime type. They are saved als text/plain instead of video/mp4 i think.
Huh... I changed the implementation so I can't reproduce this (so I guess you won't have that issue next release).
For now, try this: Switch to English (US), set "Google" in Home settings, then switch back to Deutsche. See if you can swipe to Google Discover now.

Reactions: TomTomB
I would like to report 2 bugs related to Redmi Note 7. - Last beta build 9.10.10
but first of all, I would like to thank you all people behind thins incredible project.

So.. the first one its related to the fingerprint of device. The device is being recognize as an Mi 8 (dipper)
IMG_20191014_155949.jpg

Its not really a problem per say, but I dont know if could cause any?

The second one, its related to the Clock app.
as u can see in the SS, the words are being overwritten in the second clock hour

IMG_20191014_160248.jpg

Thank u all

Mi 8 9.10.11

LEDs do not light up after consecutive messages
home button ok google doesnt work

Mi 8 9.10.11

LEDs do not light up after consecutive messages
home button ok google doesnt work
Did you go into settings for button shortcut and make sure home button is set to Google

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Messaging app is giving errors on note 7 pro, miui 11 stable
35ba1b85afaa58b3ec8c8a00c462c4f5.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Messaging app is giving errors on note 7 pro, miui 11 stable

It's your fault - flashed stable from beta without wipe. Clear SMS app data.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi K20 Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

Mi 8, ROM 9.10.11

Every time the device is restarted, the setting in "SIM and mobile networks -> Data roaming -> Data roaming abroad" reverts to the value "Never". So I'm forced to select every time "Always" while I'm abroad.

It's your fault - flashed stable from beta without wipe. Clear SMS app data.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi K20 Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka
If you had followed my other posts you would see that clean flashing is bugged, it bootloops.

Quick Snap doesn't work on Mi 9T pro "raphael" with few latest ROMs (now 9.10.17 weekly).

Mi mix 2s 9.10.17 Android 10.
After airplane mode bluetooth stop to work. Only phone restart recover bluetooth

Inviato dal mio MIX 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: betaHydri
issue with work profile : error failed to prepare environment for afw account registration triedwith different google play servives update same thing

BUGS WITH XIAOMI MI 8 (DIPPER)

- BRIGHTNESS ISN'T WORKING, EXAMPLE I WILL SET THE BRIGHTNESS TO 100% AND THE PHONE WILL ONLY LIT FOR LIKE 50%.... I HAVE TO REPEAT THE PROCESS 3 TO 4 TIMES .... OTHERWISE THE VERSION IS RUNNING SMOOTH. THANK YOU

Hey, after Updating to latest Beta on my Mi9SE, some Apps are crashing when i want to Type something using normal Keyboard. Here are the logs

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Exception thrown on Scheduler.Worker thread. Add `onError` handling.
at rx.android.b.b$b.run(LooperScheduler.java:112)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:242)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:98)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:275)
Caused by: rx.a.f: context.getSoftKeyboardIdentifier() must not be null
at rx.internal.util.f$a.call(InternalObservableUtils.java:1386)
at rx.internal.util.b.onError(ActionSubscriber.java:44)
at rx.observers.b.onError(SafeSubscriber.java:1153)
at rx.a.b.a(Exceptions.java:212)
at rx.observers.b.onNext(SafeSubscriber.java:139)
at rx.internal.a.ai$a.call(OperatorObserveOn.java:224)
at rx.android.b.b$b.run(LooperScheduler.java:107)
... 7 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: context.getSoftKeyboardIdentifier() must not be null
at com.discord.utilities.keyboard.Keyboard$KeyboardMetrics.setKeyboardHeight(Keyboard.kt:293)
at com.discord.utilities.keyboard.Keyboard$init$1$LayoutListener$resizeRootViewWithDelay$1.call(Keyboard.kt:181)
at com.discord.utilities.keyboard.Keyboard$init$1$LayoutListener$resizeRootViewWithDelay$1.call(Keyboard.kt:101)
at rx.internal.util.b.onNext(ActionSubscriber.java:39)
at rx.observers.b.onNext(SafeSubscriber.java:134)
... 9 more

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 SE mit Tapatalk

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 SE mit Tapatalk

Mi8
1.worse battery overall performance than the previous version.
2.Laggy transition on closing apps to return to home screen.
3.Bluetooth cannot be reactivated unless you reboot the phone.
4.Notch not fit size the screen

YouTube Premium shows no player in notifications while in the background. On returning to YouTube, the screen goes black

Mi 8 with 9.10.17 Android 10