[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

We update to the latest version released this week, and the speaker error persists.

Please add it to the detected problems.

I get this problem aswell on my Mi 9T on 9.10.17 . People on the receiving end say my voice is a small mutter at the start of a call, then it gradually cuts out.

yes, please, we can't use the phone normally to call, it's very problematic for everyday use

Reactions: PingPong
I keep on getting a bug on my redmi note 5 Pro when I use ultra battery saving mode, after a while, all my Google contacts disappear. Anyone got this issue? Luckily I hey to restore my contacts back but its so annoying

Mi 9T/ MIUI 9.10.24

Google play services for AR can be downloaded but do not actually work in any AR app.
Could this be because this is a China-based ROM?

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 utilizzando Tapatalk

The native contacts app still does not respond to the touches, you have to press up to 10 times so you can make a call or send an SMS, I have a Mi Max 3 (nitrogen) in beta 9.10.24 thanks

The native contacts app still does not respond to the touches, you have to press up to 10 times so you can make a call or send an SMS, I have a Mi Max 3 (nitrogen) in beta 9.10.24 thanks
Can't confirm that. "still"? I never had that issue.

Mi 8, ROM 9.10.11

Every time the device is restarted, the setting in "SIM and mobile networks -> Data roaming -> Data roaming abroad" reverts to the value "Never". So I'm forced to select every time "Always" while I'm abroad.
I can confirm on 9T Pro

Reactions: Flavio94
I'm sorry in advance if I'm being a noob about this. But I had Google assistant working in the official ROM that came with the 9T Pro and I just started having issues with it when I moved to Miui EU. I've read in the OP it's an issue with Chinese ROM. Does this means Miui EU, which are based in the Chinese, have this issue by inheritance and original international doesn't? I can't really figure this out.
I have Google assistant working on 9.10.24, but only sometimes, it's weird. Even after clean install.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: I can't use "Always on display" on my Mi Note 2!
A: Despite having an AMOLED display, Mi Note 2 doesn't support the "Always on display" feature. Don't report this issue to us.

Sooo despite Xiaomi confirming that every phone with an amoled/oled display will get AOD why the Mi Note 2 doesn't have it ?? "NOT EVEN THE AMBIENT DISPLAY.......

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: I can't use "Always on display" on my Mi Note 2!
A: Despite having an AMOLED display, Mi Note 2 doesn't support the "Always on display" feature. Don't report this issue to us.

Sooo despite Xiaomi confirming that every phone with an amoled/oled display will get AOD why the Mi Note 2 doesn't have it ?? "NOT EVEN THE AMBIENT DISPLAY.......
Mi Note 2 is EOL so it's a pointless discussion.

Running Miui 11 9.10.24 on a 9T pro. GPS takes a couple reboots to start working. Really annoying when in slow traffic to get any Route planner like Waze or Google Maps working.

Running Miui 11 9.10.24 on a 9T pro. GPS takes a couple reboots to start working. Really annoying when in slow traffic to get any Route planner like Waze or Google Maps working.
No issue in that ROM with 9T Pro, with both dirty and clean flash. Actually GPS feels faster in acquiring signal, than previous release.

Reactions: PapaDroidz
When want to Open keyboard in some apps, Apps Crash and i get this Message

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Exception thrown on Scheduler.Worker thread. Add `onError` handling.
at rx.android.b.b$b.run(LooperScheduler.java:112)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:242)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:98)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:275)
Caused by: rx.a.f: context.getSoftKeyboardIdentifier() must not be null
at rx.internal.util.f$a.call(InternalObservableUtils.java:1386)
at rx.internal.util.b.onError(ActionSubscriber.java:44)
at rx.observers.b.onError(SafeSubscriber.java:1153)
at rx.a.b.a(Exceptions.java:212)
at rx.observers.b.onNext(SafeSubscriber.java:139)
at rx.internal.a.ai$a.call(OperatorObserveOn.java:224)
at rx.android.b.b$b.run(LooperScheduler.java:107)
... 7 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: context.getSoftKeyboardIdentifier() must not be null
at com.discord.utilities.keyboard.Keyboard$KeyboardMetrics.setKeyboardHeight(Keyboard.kt:293)
at com.discord.utilities.keyboard.Keyboard$init$1$LayoutListener$resizeRootViewWithDelay$1.call(Keyboard.kt:181)
at com.discord.utilities.keyboard.Keyboard$init$1$LayoutListener$resizeRootViewWithDelay$1.call(Keyboard.kt:101)
at rx.internal.util.b.onNext(ActionSubscriber.java:39)
at rx.observers.b.onNext(SafeSubscriber.java:134)
... 9 more

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9 SE mit Tapatalk

Version 9.10.24,Notch problem and sometimes Bluetooth not working must restart phone for work again, screen off animation doesnt work,

Attachments

• IMG_20191029_153232.jpg
    IMG_20191029_153232.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 261