[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

buenos días, acabo de instalar en mi mi9t con twrp 3.3.1-12 xiaomi eu multi HMK20MI9T 20 5 7 v12-10, todo bien durante la instalación, pero al igual que en la versión inicial de miui12 el actualizador no funciona, se cierra, de esta manera no puedo actualizar la versión semanal que están sacando, ¿alguna sugerencia ?, gracias
Hello, you need to clear "all app data" of the Updater app in your phone's settings. ;)

Reactions: atserveis
20.5.07 on WhatsApp, after answering any call 9T Pro keps on vibrating when settings are set to vibrate when ringing.

[QUOTE = "ingbrzy, post: 543150, membro: 55523"]
quindi pubblica il registro qui
[/CITAZIONE]

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-15-09-38-21-065_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2020-05-15-09-38-21-065_com.miui.bugreport.png
    312.6 KB · Views: 187
[QUOTE = "surfra, post: 543152, membro: 64788"]
20.5.14 per me le impostazioni dello sfondo sono ok. Mi nota 10, IT.
[/CITAZIONE]
Ciao. Ma hai provato dalle impostazioni/sfondo o tramite i temi?

[QUOTE = "surfra, post: 543152, membro: 64788"]
20.5.14 per me le impostazioni dello sfondo sono ok. Mi nota 10, IT.
[/CITAZIONE]
Ciao. Ma hai provato dalle impostazioni/sfondo o tramite i temi?

Ciao!
Entrambi, funzionano senza problemi.

I dont know if this is the right section, but i found a bug in 20.5.14 (also in the previous version) on my mix 3. if the alarm rings and i am using my phone I cant shut off the alarm. Its ringing all the time. Only reboot works for me

In AI preload I can't turn the switch on. And global dark mode still bad.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Mi9SE

Notification shade & power menu shade gone
Invisible transparent blank

How can I fix?
Tried default miui theme and custom theme
281207c5bb6a57e81e7ddbdeab325108.jpg
4daf5f6d51d0052588ca100661185deb.jpg

I got an issue here when when my TWS headset connected to the Bluetooth. I've heard too much noice whenever I play music or video. I already try to reset the TWS to its factory reset and pair it again it still the same thing. I connected the TWS to the Redmi Note 8 with MIUI 11 version without any issue or noise. This happen when I updated the ROM to MIUI 12 version and this issue is not happen in MIUI 11 version.

[ 20.5.14 ] Mi 9t pro
- screenshot scroll dont work properly
- AOD dont turn off display when lies in the dark for a long time, on the chines beta works normaly.

Mi Mix 3, MIUI 20.5.14 clean

Permissions controls are broken for some apps. Regardless of what I do or choose WhatsApp always gets access to service SMS, contacts, camera and sound recording. That's ridiculous. Just leaked all my contacts to the Facebook

Unable to enable AI Preloading.When I try to enable it and go back to Settings menu after going back to MIUI lab just remember what I did that I already turned on the AI Preloading but when I go back and check it was turned off. Try several times but it wont work.

Unable to enable AI Preloading.When I try to enable it and go back to Settings menu after going back to MIUI lab just remember what I did that I already turned on the AI Preloading but when I go back and check it was turned off. Try several times but it wont work.
Don't click on the switch but on the text "AI Preloading" to save it. ;)

Mi Mix 3, MIUI 20.5.14 clean

Permissions controls are broken for some apps. Regardless of what I do or choose WhatsApp always gets access to service SMS, contacts, camera and sound recording. That's ridiculous. Just leaked all my contacts to the Facebook
Mi9t update 5.14: WhatsApp lost all contacts data again. Some other apps seem to have permission issues as well ,so there might be a bug in there somewhere. Wiping app cache and clicking 'once' for access after reinstating fixes the issue for WhatsApp.