[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

in the last two beta versions of xiaomi.eu the screen rotation does not work and you need to restart but after a few hours it doesn't work again.
Xiaomi Mi6 MIUI 12 by xiaomi.eu 20.6.11
Confirm the issue after 20.6.18 update (the last one).
Have anybody found a solution? Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Device : lavender ( Redmi Note 7 )
ROM: MIUI 12.1 20.7.23

I found a bluetooth issue

1.clue

Bluetooth connections are not stable. Phone drops connection to audio devices after 5-10 minutes if I am using them continously. ( podcast listening ).

2.clue

My cars built-in unit crashed and restarted while I was on the phone through the car's bluetooth system. ( Toyota Corolla 2018 )
This is never happended before.

I experience these faults with the latest update, 20.7.23 MIUI 12.1

Reactions: Rodolfo Simas
Device: Redmi Note 8
ROM: MIUI 12.1(20.7.30/20.7.23)

Contacts app-Export to SIM card issue

1) Open "Contacts" app and press "Settings".
2) Select "Show SIM contacts".
3) Press "Import/Export contacts" section.
4) Select "Export to SIM card 2" section.
5) Select contact or contacts and press "OK".
6) Selected contact or contacts is not available in SIM card.

NOTE: This issue not available on 20.7.16

Last edited:
RN9S QJWMIXM
MIUI 11.0.10 Stable

Supposedly there is a bug when you give file explorers root rights with newer .EU roms where the phone basically won't work anymore and you have to reinstall new OS.
I'd be willing to test this and destroy my Android installation if it helps.

Device: Redmi Note 8
ROM: MIUI 12.1(20.7.30/20.7.23)

Contacts app-Export to SIM card issue

1) Open "Contacts" app and press "Settings".
2) Select "Show SIM contacts".
3) Press "Import/Export contacts" section.
4) Select "Export to SIM card 2" section.
5) Select contact or contacts and press "OK".
6) Selected contact or contacts is not available in SIM card.

NOTE: This issue not available on 20.7.16
Fixed by Xiaomi on today daily ROM, so should be OK for next release.

Dear users,

I encounter a problem on the K30 PRO ZOOM, with the built-in VPN:
When I try to connect to a personal VPN, it connects, but I don't have internet ... There is a high speed of traffic ... But the internet is not ... After 1 minute it disconnects.
I want to mention that it worked with the same software version. I encountered the problem after I updated to MIUI 12.0.5
I went back to miui 11, I re-installed everything that could be reinstalled, in various combinations, but nothing.
On NORD VPN or other vpn application, everything works properly.
I checked the vpn connection on the pc and it works without problems.
Attach printscreen and screen recording

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I really appreciate your help.
Thank you
5914ffb3be99621ca5d8ec573574b8c3.jpg

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition using Tapatalk

Device: ginkgo
Rom: 20.8.6 (with Magisk 20419)

Bug:
I have Widevine L3, no L1. I wiped Dalvik / Art Cache, Cache, System and I cleared the App Data of "DRM Info", but DRM Info still says Widevine. L3.
03e0becbbd16efadc25bbb00b57c7ecd.jpg

sorry for my english

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
On Mi9 with 20.8.6 sometimes an app icon disappears from home screen. Only restart of the phone helps.

On Mi9 with 20.8.6 sometimes an app icon disappears from home screen. Only restart of the phone helps.
I found out that after disappearing AND THEN moving an app icon to this place, a folder appears with these two apps. But before this place was empty (no icon and no folder).

Since 20.8.6, the Xiaomi Weather App doesn't synchronized anymore, it says it does, but the data is old. Mi 9

Reactions: iSayE
Good morning, the beta of the Xiaomi Mi10 Pro, I have observed constant reboots, shutdown failures on Facebook and sometimes that the system is completely frozen. I use the new beta of android 11

Hi I have opened a topic but it was flagged as invalid, but I'm sorry it is not the case and I don't know if anyone will see my thread.. I have had issues with my phone from Monday, had to do full reset two times. Seemed like it was ok, and now I can't call anyone or answer the calls, it just says this error, please see the picture, and instead of the headphone icon I have an android icon. Can you please help me or at least give me an advise on what to do, I haven't downoladed anything bad and have taken good care of my phone. Bought it in February. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 pro. Thank you!

Hi I have opened a topic but it was flagged as invalid, but I'm sorry it is not the case and I don't know if anyone will see my thread.. I have had issues with my phone from Monday, had to do full reset two times. Seemed like it was ok, and now I can't call anyone or answer the calls, it just says this error, please see the picture, and instead of the headphone icon I have an android icon. Can you please help me or at least give me an advise on what to do, I haven't downoladed anything bad and have taken good care of my phone. Bought it in February. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 pro. Thank you!View attachment 31441
If you have YouTube Vanced module installed, remove it.

Hi Igor, thank you for your answer, but I didn't have that app,nor did I install it again after rebooting the phone.
Update regarding the dialing app: After I have clicked on deinstall all updates, app started to work again. That is a system app, just like the clock which has failed previously. It seems as if when I re install my phone and it updates everything, then it crashes, it is all of the system apps that come with the phone.

Device: ginkgo
Rom: 20.8.6 (with Magisk 20419)

Bug:
I have Widevine L3, no L1. I wiped Dalvik / Art Cache, Cache, System and I cleared the App Data of "DRM Info", but DRM Info still says Widevine. L3.
03e0becbbd16efadc25bbb00b57c7ecd.jpg

sorry for my english

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 mit Tapatalk
There's nothing we can do, we have to wait for Xiaomi to release Stable Android 10 for ginkgo.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

I found out that after disappearing AND THEN moving an app icon to this place, a folder appears with these two apps. But before this place was empty (no icon and no folder).
@Igor Eisberg Problem is still there for me. I made you a video, so that you can see what I mean.
Could you help? Is a factory reset required or is that a bug?