[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

I did a full clean install on RN6pro and I face force close in all apps almost and force stop when try to change info in mi account and i cannot create Google account always force close with black screen during chicking info. Any help please . It's 8.12.13

Hi just want to make sure,
After 8.12.13 update some icons like whatsapp, spotify, google apps, etc are back to default, but some icons like line, instagram, are still on flat style(customized by xiaomi.eu),
my question is, is it intended?

The Updater while attempt to check updates shows the update to 8.12.13 available, but this version already installed, and while attempt to download shows notification 'You are up to date or there is a server issue"

Hi just want to make sure,
After 8.12.13 update some icons like whatsapp, spotify, google apps, etc are back to default, but some icons like line, instagram, are still on flat style(customized by xiaomi.eu),
my question is, is it intended?
Yes, default theme icons go well with the default icons of these apps. At least it's better than having them boxed in squares.

I did a full clean install on RN6pro and I face force close in all apps almost and force stop when try to change info in mi account and i cannot create Google account always force close with black screen during chicking info. Any help please . It's 8.12.13
Any fix for this problem? All kind of wipe and install new copy not work and update webview not work also . Problem still there black screen when click sign in or add account for google account .
Please help i have my contacts on my google account only .

Creo que en esta última actualización la cámara ha comenzado a funcionar mal, no se enfoca, funciona como si fuera una cámara de macros.
Solucionado la cámara esta averiada.

Last edited:
my time stampt still not showing in 8.12.13 vince..anyone same with me ?
We forced the timestap feature on all devices, it's not assured to work on all devices, but thanks for informing us that it's not supported on vince.

Hi guys
On mix 3 always on crashed system, i don't know if was for the dark theme i was using, or if is a known bug. Also wiping cache/dalvik bootloop. So i had to format.

No, it's just not supported by the camera driver/app on your device.
But it was.
On Vince Android 7.1 the timestamp was doing fine.
I dont know if we talking about the same timestamp, but on Vince we only had the date time timestamp.
Not the "Photo taken by XXX"

Enviado do meu Redmi 5 Plus através do Tapatalk

But it was.
On Vince Android 7.1 the timestamp was doing fine.
I dont know if we talking about the same timestamp, but on Vince we only had the date time timestamp.
Not the "Photo taken by XXX"

Enviado do meu Redmi 5 Plus através do Tapatalk
time stamp work fine on square mode.. but no on photo mode

Attachments

• photo_2018-12-20_14-24-54.jpg
    photo_2018-12-20_14-24-54.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 345
  • photo_2018-12-20_14-24-51.jpg
    photo_2018-12-20_14-24-51.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 313
On 8.12.13 mi Max 3, When i take a picture in portrait mode, it takes like forever to save it (around 10seconds... Yeah, that's forever to me). So if i want to take several pictures, i can't until it have finished to save the first one.

Is screen recorder with system sound fixed?
I updated to 8.12.20 and still no sound when I picked system sounds. Using Redmi 6 Pro.

Is screen recorder with system sound fixed?
I updated to 8.12.20 and still no sound when I picked system sounds. Using Redmi 6 Pro.
Sounds like your device just doesn't support the feature. We might have to remove this option from this device.

Mi8 SE, 8.12.27:
TWRP not accessible after this weekly update, needs to be re-flashed with the latest update 3.2.3 1227.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ismael Garrido
in redmi note 5 and Mi note 3 The Bluetooth can not be activated again after deactivating it, it is necessary to restart the cell phone in order to activate Bluetooth again this happens in the last betas and stable of the two devices