[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

Mí 5S It slows down a lot after the installation, I go back to 8.12.20 and everything is perfect.

Last edited:
redmi note 5 (whired)
After manual update by "chose update package", phone tell me "there is an update package available", same version.
thanks

I think I've found a BUG, let me explain:
Device: xiaomi redmi note 5 pro (whyred)
rom: MIUI by xiaomi.eu 10.3 | 8.12 27

Using the native calendar, if I add any event, it obviously shows in the Guide of homepage the daily events.
The bug is, that, if i create or edit any event of my account with GOOGLE CALENDAR from any device (xiaomi, laptop, etc) it adds the event to my xiaomi calendar BUT in the guide it doesnt show those events edited or created with GOOGLE CALENDAR. Then, what I have to do is to create again the event from my device and delete the one edited or created with GOOGLE CALENDAR.

Device: xiaomi redmi note 5 pro
Rom: beta, 10.3 | 8.12.27 by xiaomi.eu
Bug: radio crashes
Log:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: library "libandroid_runtime.so" not found
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1016)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1657)
at com.miui.fmservice.FmService.<clinit>(SourceFile:59)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Native Method)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleCreateService(Unknown Source:26)
at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap4(Unknown Source:0)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:634)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:21)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:155)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:65)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:342)

I haven't this issue on 8.12.27 and 9.1.3. Try maybe wipe?

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Redmi s2 calculator missing lib arm files, and yeah this device is not 64bit yet

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-01-21-54-50-984_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-01-21-54-50-984_com.miui.bugreport.png
    173.6 KB · Views: 322
Can anyone confirm that this bug still exists?
"Google: Instant apps are visible on Play Store but opens browser instead"

On MI ROOM rom instant apps works ok, it based on China rom too.

Redmi 4x. I'm italian. I have this error since the update to MIUI 10; GPS too low to recognize GPS position indoor.
To set GPS i have to wait more or less 5 minutes. And sometimes i must go out to set the GPS.

Today to have a GPS signal i waited 414 seconds.

Screenshot_2019-01-06-14-31-37-308_com.eclipsim.gpsstatus2.png

Since the last weekly-update my Mi8 constantly loses the synchronized data from google calendar.
I thought about a faulty update of my calendar app, but the Miui calendar app doesn't show any entries either. Only if you synchronize manually, calendar entries appear again, but then disappear again after some time.

Can anyone confirm that this bug still exists?
"Google: Instant apps are visible on Play Store but opens browser instead"

On MI ROOM rom instant apps works ok, it based on China rom too.
Seems to be working fine.

in redmi note 5 and Mi note 3 The Bluetooth can not be activated again after deactivating it, it is necessary to restart the cell phone in order to activate Bluetooth again this happens in the last betas and stable of the two devices

hello see my post bluetooth concern in forum REDMI NOTE 5 PRO : solved

(Mi8) I tested the GPS on Google Map. The result is that the GPS does not match the position. There is a constant shift between traveling. It was about 1 month before the Rom update. It was normal. I apologize English is not strong

Redmi 4x:
GPS Indoor have some problem; the phone keep locked in searching for GPS Signal; sometimes the phone recognize my location after 4/5 minutes.

Can you fix it?

9.1.10 is definitely buggy. There's media playback bug, constant dex2oat SIGABRT and adsprpcd SIGSEGV crash bug, but somehow 9.1.3 is bugless!

Fingerprint and power button delay (2 seconds) while screen is locked on RN5 with 9.1.10. So much problems with this ROM version...