[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

@Igor Eisberg sorry if my report @ question is redundant or what not since i'm not really familiar with miui eu forum..i'm using mi5, the last 9.7.18 has bug on the calculator..it keep frozen when i want to use..already clear cache etc..but still cannot used calculator..its okay when key in the figure..once try to +/-/x/÷ then it froze

Reactions: Mali2
@Igor Eisberg sorry if my report @ question is redundant or what not since i'm not really familiar with miui eu forum..i'm using mi5, the last 9.7.18 has bug on the calculator..it keep frozen when i want to use..already clear cache etc..but still cannot used calculator..its okay when key in the figure..once try to +/-/x/÷ then it froze
Are you using any custom font?

The instability for Wifi connections when Bluetooth is open still there.
I read a couple of times that for the devs os a "vague problem".
Believe us, isn't.
Week after waiting for it

Quoting from my post on the new weekly thread:

Can someone help me please?

EDIT: here is an example of what's going on:

View attachment 25391

I've turned on the options to show the content of notification, anyway it is not showed (at least for Whatsapp and Telegram), as of now email app shows them correctly...

Have the same issue on a Mi Mix 3, for now you need to change the font size to M until is fixed.

Hello sirs,

First of all, I would like to say thanks for your great works.

I'm using a Xiaomi Mi 5s, and it faced an issue that the touch screen is usually not respond on the right edge of the phone, from MIUI 10.5/9.6.20.
I tried to factory reset and install the previous version, but it didn't help.
On my screen occasionally there is a blur on the right side, it look like the blur of "2 tick options".

The issue is still available on the lastest version MIUI 10.5/9.7.25.

I hope you may find a solution for my problem. Thanks again for listening to me.

Have a nice day, sirs!

hello, at the latest weekly, the scanner does not work. mi9 se
ea665c59e6296f19acb7c494a038efcc.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9 SE mit Tapatalk

It's translation issue... Will be fixed in next week.

Wysłane z mojego MI 8 SE przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hello.
On Mi 8 Lite (Platina) front facing camera doesn't work on Whatsapp when making video calls.

Last edited:
In 9.8.1 the problem with the audio in yotube persists. Besides, when this happens there is no sound during a call, I can not hear the other guy, and the other guy can not hear me.

Device: Redmi K20 Pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-14-22-45-19-215_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-14-22-45-19-215_com.android.camera.jpg
    935.2 KB · Views: 240
  • Screenshot_2019-08-14-22-45-25-787_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-14-22-45-25-787_com.android.camera.jpg
    944.4 KB · Views: 229
Hello Guys
i have a weird issue on mi max 3 4/64. The left side of my phone screen don't work after installing xiaomi eu rom. i don't know what's created this issue.
Can someone help me???

As I wrote in the official 3d for last developer version, if I go into the updater I get a black screen instead, also I can't go back or exit from it. Not so important as a bug, but it's a bug, lol

I'm using a RN7 :cool:

Voice recognition was turned off because it is the causant of the audio and video issues on the k20pro pls put this somewhere people can see it it happens on every rom for the k20 pro

Bug with Google Backup - 9.8.22 - Mi 9

Device: Mi 9
Current Rom: 9.8.22

The problem:

I can't restore my backup in settings or make a new one.
Restoring data in google initial setup also failed

Screenshot_2019-08-28-07-19-14-068_com.google.android.gms.jpg

Reactions: mnshawaty
Bug with Google Backup - 9.8.22 - Mi 9

Device: Mi 9
Current Rom: 9.8.22

The problem:

I can't restore my backup in settings or make a new one.
Restoring data in google initial setup also failed

Screenshot_2019-08-28-07-19-14-068_com.google.android.gms.jpg
I experienced the same thing on my Mi 9 actually. During the initial setup the wizard restarted (or the phone restarted, cant' remember) after logging in to my Google account. And when the wizard resumed after the restart my Google account was already added, and I wasn't given the option to restore like you normally would.
So I had to reinstall all my apps manually, and data for the apps wasn't restored.
I just thought it was a glitch on my phone, coming from stock Global ROM, but I guess it's a bug then.
Not sure if it's Xiaomi.eu or Android 10 related. It could very well be an Android 10 bug, after all it's still in beta.