[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

Internet speed seems to be very slow

Also some apps freeze as soon as you open them, others open and just load forever. When I open YouTube, it just loads forever

@Igor Eisberg

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

[ 9.12.5 ] 5GHz hot spot still not fixedon mi9 t/redmi k20

i updated to latest weekly [ 9.12.5 ] still getting "5GHz band not available in this country" error

mi9se 9.12.5 the display illumination flashes very exaggeratedly, I think it is the automatic brightness, or it can be blink mode

Last edited:
Mi 9

Sometimes the launcher is crashing. How I reproduce this? I don't know correctly. Last patch I don't have this issue. Only with this current patch. Only a reboot can fix this launcher.

Again the same issue but with the latest update MIUI 9.12.5

Ever since I updated to 9.12.5 the fingerprint reader in my Mi9 SE is not responsive sometimes. Even upon adding my fingerprints again for multiple fingers this happens about 1/3 of the time. Trying multiple times doesn't help and a PIN entry is required. The other 2/3 of the times it just accepts my fingerprints immediately like before.

Excessive Bluetooth use - 9.12.6 Platina
It's really weird i just used bluetooth approximately 2-3 Hours.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-07-23-42-59-719_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-07-23-42-59-719_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 188
Cant update from chplay in mi8lite and mi8se, it just run about 1 sec then stop, i have video here but cant up to show u :(

[ 9.12.5 ] 5GHz hot spot still not fixedon mi9 t/redmi k20

i updated to latest weekly [ 9.12.5 ] still getting "5GHz band not available in this country" error

Never had this issue on my Mi 9T... country: France.

Ever since I updated to 9.12.5 the fingerprint reader in my Mi9 SE is not responsive sometimes. Even upon adding my fingerprints again for multiple fingers this happens about 1/3 of the time. Trying multiple times doesn't help and a PIN entry is required. The other 2/3 of the times it just accepts my fingerprints immediately like before.

Fixxed in 9.12.6

Last edited:
Sorry i have to correct, as i noticed fingerprint isnt fixxed in 9.12.6 on my Mi9SE. I noticed that my display Sometimes is Not as bright as it should be. If this Happens the Fingerprint not works. So i have to Press the Lock Button again until my display is shown as normal and my Fingerprint works.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9 SE mit Tapatalk

Ok / hey google is not working on mi 8 se 9.12.6
It works on previous build
I noticed that Access with Voice Match has been disabled
And then I choose to activate again , but its still disabled
My language is English US in settings
Anyone experienced this issue?

Hello, some options like raise to wake, double tap to wake or turn off screen or vibrate on tap didn't stop to reset themselves in this last update.

when will xioami will fix the bold text issue? hope eu team just use normal font just like global rom that dont have variiable font.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

can't update apps in google plays store. Stuck in downloading and has no speed. Tried clear all data and cache of Googlle Play Store and Google Play Store Services and still no success. It's on a MI8. Seems multiple people here have the same problem? Anyone found a fix? Thank you.

Reactions: dusko277
It seems that the new permission manager doesn't work correct .

Any permission that is deny for example when you go Allow returns immediately to deny . I don't know why

Mi8

Reactions: JorgeXiaomiMi12Pro