[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

Another issues i've found in apollo (pro version) are that nav pill with fullscreen gestures sometimes dissapears and you have to enable and disable hiding the pill to see it again and front camera has a small zoom in vertical only (this makes the photo be too clear).

Since the MIUI 12.5 and Android 11 update (MI 9) the setting in the attachment doesn't work anymore. I don't get any older notifications on the Lockscreen when swiping down on Lockscreen, the notification bar doesn't appear. Also it's not possible to dismiss any actual notifications by swiping them to the right on the Lockscreen, then the phone just vibrates.

Having the same with problem with notification shade. First when screen is on I can see notifications with locked screen. Turn off and on again my screen and no notifications on lock screen

Reactions: nikai90
What detail you need?
There is a way to log something?
The problem is that now after i charge of my phone down, wifi dont work anymore, is activated, i see many wifi networks, but i cant connect, i through that maybe was WPA2 for AES, reading in web, but i tried also with wifi without password, phone return me error "Unable to connect to network".
So i though maybe the update fix, ok i installed 21.1.6 but didnt work.
I tried to reset settings, reset network settings, deleted data and cache of many apps, nothing work.
My wifi is blocked.
I think maybe my modem firmware is damaged, i dont know.
I need a modem file for MI 10, and i tried to flash.
4G work but wifi no.
Like I said, it's too vague and I can't reproduce anything like that on Mi 10.
Might wanna wait for the next release, maybe it'll sort your issue. Otherwise, a factory reset might be a valid last resort option.

Hy !

Why doesn't the Mi Turbo Charge feature work on the Poco F2 Pro? It doesn't work in Android 11 software. I put back Indonesian 12.0.4.0 software, Vowifi works without root, and Mi Turbo Charge works. Can this be solved in Xiaomi.eu software?
With Vowifi it would be important to be able to activate it with the codes without root. * # * # 869434 # * # *. I would apply it to the Hungarian Digi network. Works with Indonesian software after entering the code. It's still Android 10.

thanks for the reply !

Mi 9 . Google Maps doesn't work, crashes after open. So now I have got Huawei?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-13-21-41-00-516_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-13-21-41-00-516_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 180
Mi9t / K20 Pro.. 21.1.14
1.native Pdf opening apps dark mode bugs. document become darker when opening document in dark mode.
2. Repeating Telegram Apps download notification. once i clear the notification, a second one will appear.this one has been quite a while.

Xiaomi mi 9t pro (raphael) here, installed 21.1.13/14

Videos in Youtube, Netflix, in site videos,.... play 5 seconds and pauses 3 seconds, plays 5 seconds,.. Very annoying.
I disabled miui battery optimization and autostart is enabled in youtube vanced. No use

Mi9 with 21.1.6 (bug always here from Android 11 update)

I have a problem with GPS
I can't use it during a call...

GPS signal drop down...NO SIGNAL!!!
If I use an app like Google maps or Waze, as soon as I make a call, GPS signal drop down...
my position on the map remains stationary.

As soon as I close the call, GPS signal became active again

Before android 11 update I didn't have any problem!

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: denoffeu
This has nothing to do with the ROM, the crash log makes no sense. Try other versions of the app or something...
This Car Mode icon is showing on the latest beta which upon clicking does nothing and goes to the MIUI LAB FEATURES Setting page

I hope this can also be removed just like the Chinese Camera toggle was removed.
350f93499d7e98ba600043639cfec40a.jpg
e50dc996db2f0e116a4bd90d17c25eda.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Bug in The Wallpaper App

Faced in All devices which do not support Always on Display

When applying the super wallpapers the wallpaper app is prompting to turn on always on display for settings even on a phones which does not support always on display it is only showing the prompt but the wallpaper is still applied

This is not a major bug but still it can be fixed easily ig

Thanks to @Igor Karyshev for telling about the bug.

524af7294a57a45841d7052c88c7a7da.jpg

This Car Mode icon is showing on the latest beta which upon clicking does nothing and goes to the MIUI LAB FEATURES Setting page

I hope this can also be removed just like the Chinese Camera toggle was removed.
350f93499d7e98ba600043639cfec40a.jpg
e50dc996db2f0e116a4bd90d17c25eda.jpg

Nope. Drive mode tile isn't shown on our ROMs, or any other ROM identified as international, that's your doing.

Poco F2 Pro 21.1.13, problem with Irda mi pilot and microlab solo remote (i think it's system bug). It sends something like doubled signal. When I click on TV menu button, menu appears and disappears, when click on channel change button it changes to 2 up or 2 down. On microlab remote i have to click many times to change volume.

Hy !

Why doesn't the Mi Turbo Charge feature work on the Poco F2 Pro? It doesn't work in Android 11 software. I put back Indonesian 12.0.4.0 software, Vowifi works without root, and Mi Turbo Charge works. Can this be solved in Xiaomi.eu software?
With Vowifi it would be important to be able to activate it with the codes without root. * # * # 869434 # * # *. I would apply it to the Hungarian Digi network. Works with Indonesian software after entering the code. It's still Android 10.

thanks for the reply !
Mi Turbo Charge works on my Poco F2 Pro on A11 with the 21.1.13 release. But in a somewhat strange way.. It is not activated as soon as you plug cable. It starts with fast charge. Just wait for 5 minutes on charge, unplug and plug again, you (probably) will see the Mi Turbo Charge..