Weekly update

Bonemine

Members
Oct 10, 2020
Anyone can tell me please if theres something wrong with my phone. My last weekly update was at 17 September, it says its updated. Mi 12.2 by xiaomi.eu 20.9.17 Beta.

Yes, it's normal, two reasons:

- China Holidays from 1st to 8th, October 2020.
- No 20.9.24 update because Xiaomi is working on Android 11 release for Mi 9T/K20 => Beta/Weekly updates are suspended during Xiaomi's internal tests.

;)

Will we have to update TWRP? or we can still use the one we already use? Thank you.

Will we have to update TWRP? or we can still use the one we already use? Thank you.
I think you can still use the current TWRP version but it will certainly have "/data" decryption issue. Wait&See... :)

Poney70 said:
Today info: Next Weekly ROM by xiaomi.eu (20.10.22) will be available for Mi 9T/K20 and it will be Android 11. ;)

i've instal weekly update and my twrp disappeared... when i reboot and press "+" i see original recovery. i need instal magisk. what should i do? whick version twrp working in android 11? thx

i've instal weekly update and my twrp disappeared... when i reboot and press "+" i see original recovery. i need instal magisk. what should i do? whick version twrp working in android 11? thx
You should had done a clean install. And format data. I was with last Xiaomi EU stable for my Mi 9T with last oficial twrp. 3.4.0.
This were my steps: enter recovery> Factory reset> wipe dalvik/system/data/internal storage/ caché. > Format data> install rom

Hi, sorry for my bad english and if i post this in the wrong topic, but I have installed the last weekly 20.10.30 but after the update the apps wont start properly and crash most of them, someone help me please, thanks in advice