weekly12 works better than the stable11 on Mi 10 pro 256/12

Yuerguin

Members
May 20, 2020
Hi together,

thanks for this phantastic OS, to get my China 10 pro 256/12 running in a perfect way.

But:

For security reasons I installed the latest stable11 on my phone.
After 20 to 48 hours it always resetted itself and went back to fastboot, seeming to have no more data on the internal storage.
I had to reinstall within a week 4 times.

A bit frustrated, I finally tried the weekly12 and since I got this running, the problems are gone and I got a wonderful OS running on my phone.
Because this is my first weekly, I got, just wanted to know, if I will get any updates OTA or how to update time by time, without loosing the phone data, when using twrp.

Thanks for your help ;-)

What ist dirty flashing ? I dont need to be the First, having new Updates. Ist there an automatic Update ¿

What ist dirty flashing ? I dont need to be the First, having new Updates. Ist there an automatic Update ¿
Dirty flashing = Install without format/wipe.
That's what OTA updates do and you can use the system updater to download and install the newest weekly ROM version (when available).
;)

What a **** ! Just had an update over the updater and same **** again.
At least is was working now a couple of days.
Then I tried the global stock rom. That seems to bee o.k. but no second sim card.
I can't refurniture my mobile stuff for every update.

Just went to a local dealer to buy a Samsung 20+ for another 800€

Probably somebody within the E.U. is interested in my 3 weeks old Mi-10pro 256/12 without any waiting time from China.
Just message me. I'm just not happy with it because of my laggy technical knowledge.