What Am I Doing Wrong?

Josef

Members
Apr 4, 2013
Hi.
I connect my phone to a MIUI account with permission to open the account.
I open the phone, I install TWRP and it shows DONE but it doesn't actually install it so I install it a second time and that's when it goes into TWRP mode. I want to install the new ROM from TWRP but all the storage was deleted!
Happened to me twice.
What am I doing wrong? what should I do?
Thanks!

Hi
I have a redmi 5 plus and i want to install xiaomi.eu on it... I am in the wait to unlock the bootloader...
So have guys waited 360 hours to unlock it or there is other solution? I am tired i have 190 hours left... Thanks

U should connect to PC with USB cable and mount storage in TWRP to copy ROM to your phone and flash it.
I don't think that's the case. TWRP have different data partition (data/media) something like that. So yes one need to format the data partition in order to use TWRP.

Hi
I have a redmi 5 plus and i want to install xiaomi.eu on it... I am in the wait to unlock the bootloader...
So have guys waited 360 hours to unlock it or there is other solution? I am tired i have 190 hours left... Thanks
Yes. Stupid xiaomi with stupid bootloader rule. You need to wait for exactly 360 hour with your account binded.

Yes. Stupid xiaomi with stupid bootloader rule. You need to wait for exactly 360 hour with your account binded.
Thanks for your answer! The wait is over... my vince is now running xiaomi.eu stable and its awesome... but this rule seems to be really stupid! too much time!

Thanks for your answer! The wait is over... my vince is now running xiaomi.eu stable and its awesome... but this rule seems to be really stupid! too much time!
No problem. I hate this stupid Xiaomi bootloader waiting rule+binding etc yet i'm still using xiaomi. Ironic isn't it.