Resolved What happened to privacy mask section in security app? [Mi 9T — 21.4.14]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerryrigs

Members
Mar 5, 2021
There was an item here that I used to see, it was lower positioning accuracy, and it is removed from here, it was supposed to be lower positioning accuracy and then return blank messages, but now it is just return blank messages.. what happened? Is the feature has been removed from the latest weekly build or it is just a bug?
05209eb1c06df64175a090184bf27c47.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Yep, it doesn't show on RN8 as well, but all the apps I have previously set it for still use approximation, the notifications pops up and if an app requires the permission you can set it in the dialog.

Yep, it doesn't show on RN8 as well, but all the apps I have previously set it for still use approximation, the notifications pops up and if an app requires the permission you can set it in the dialog.
Me too, I can still see the prompt at the top center of the screen saying it's using an approximate location, It's just so happen that I saw someone said the he noticed the lower accuracy positioning is gone from feature listing of privacy mask and I saw it too..

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.