Whatsapp Doesnt Notified In Real Time

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi 4' started by cienfu, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Hello,

I have a Mi 4c and before this happen with Mi 4i, with xiaomi.eu ROM, whatsapp doesnt notify me of new messages at real time, most of the times if i dont open the app the chats doesnt load the new messages.

What can i do?

Thanks.

2. zxzyzd

zxzyzdMembers

Oct 28, 2013
    Male
    #2zxzyzd,Oct 16, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
    Yes! I'm having exactly the same issue, and it's driving me nuts. almost no apps notify me in real time. Examples are: Whatsapp, tinder, Pushbullet, Facebook Messenger. This is really annoying, I hope there is an fix!

EDIT: Appearantly, it's even worse. When the screen goes off, after a while, it seems the whole internet connection is broken off. I tried sending an email, , a pushbullet message and a Whatsapp message (Via Whatsapp web) and none of them worked directly. Whatsapp web also gives the error that "The phone isn't connected to the internet"...

3. monsieurpaulu

Oct 14, 2015
    Male
    guys maybe this can help you .
    found it and it seems to work for me

Guys, this work for me after testing for 1 hr... go to setting->battery->manage apps battery usage-> Choose apps - then check the option to keep connection.

4. alfiogardenia

Oct 20, 2015
    I have the same problem on redmi note 2 ROM 5-9-18: when i'm in Wi-Fi Whatsapp notifications doesn't work; With data connection everything's alla right. Battey settings have no influence for me

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

5. vicape92

vicape92Members

Oct 21, 2015
    Male
    I kept the option of whatsapp managing for battery deactivated and works fine on my phone Redmi Note 2, you should only open security app, go to battery and manage the settings. Tell me if you have any doubt

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Flaxe and jama687 like this.
  6. alfiogardenia

Oct 20, 2015
    These are my settings: are these alla right? Thx
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Flaxe likes this.
  7. Seems to work to me too, thanks!! :)

8. vipercubic

vipercubicMembers

Oct 28, 2015
    Male
    I managed to fix the whatsapp web probem with the following app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andqlimax.pushfixer

just install, give it root perismission, open and apply the suggested values. Then reboot to take effect.

I'm not sure if it affects notifications being late sometimes though, but it fixes the disconnect problem of whatsapp web for sure.

9. revanth

revanthMembers

Jul 28, 2016
    Male
    This video helped me hope it is useful for you

Share Our Site