When Camera Quality Will Be Improved?

psaldanha

Members
Aug 15, 2016
Hi to all!

I have a Redmi Note 3 and a Redmi Note 3 Pro. Both phones are great in everything, except for camera quality!
If i know that previous to buy them, i wouldnt buy it!

I know Redmi Note 3 and Redmi Note 3 Pro have good quality sensor camera. The problem lies on the algoritm that MIUI uses to process the image.

Even messing with settings i get a low quality camera. My 2012 phone with a poor camera takes better shots that Redmi Note 3 and Redmi Note 3 Pro.

I even try with OpenCamera and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*. Same thing: poor quality image!

I know this problem is know! A quick search on Google and we find that the problem with Xiaomi is the camera quality!

Does anyone knows any way how to improve camera quality?

Why Xiaomi or Miui doesnt fix this major problem??

Reactions: Pitada
Even the flag ship have camera issues. Probably lack of talent in dev teams in camera area.

Envoyé de mon SGP611 en utilisant Tapatalk

Even the flag ship have camera issues. Probably lack of talent in dev teams in camera area.

Envoyé de mon SGP611 en utilisant Tapatalk

I know... For that reason will not buy anymore xiaomi... The camera quality isnt even medium... Is a poor quality camera...

And i see so much bugs and improvements been done and none to the camera...

Reactions: Pitada and jc rey
I agree with you...
But that xiaomi.eu can't do nothing you must complain on MIUI forum but I believe it's worthless... They don't improve our camera phone because they want sale the new models.

Reactions: psaldanha
I agree. MIUI team is ignoring queries / questions / concerns of Kenzo and other devices as it is old model now and they no longer keen.

Reactions: Pitada