Where are the 'privacy lab' settings - Bootloop

loklok

Members
Aug 26, 2021
I installed MIUI 13 on my X3 NFC today, it seemed to work fine. When I looked through the settings, I found something like 'privacy lab' or similar, and enabled the 3 options in the 'lab' section. After I did that, my phone showed a message that 'permissions' keeps stopping, and a few seconds after this message, the phone will reboot to recovery.

I think it would work if I can turn the settings in the privacy section off again, but I only have a few seconds after booting the phone before it shuts down again. I cannot find where exactly the settings are for the life of me. Can somebody give me an exact run-down of where these settings are, please? Or is there another way to simply disable a setting without going through the GUI?

Edit: Holy s**t! I found the settings. After disabling them, the phone no longer reboots constantly. When you have only a few seconds to look, it really is difficult to find where they are. So for anybody else having this issue, this is where they can be found:

Settings -> Privacy protection -> Switch from 'Awareness' to 'Protection' at the TOP -> Privacy protection lab -> there they are.

Last edited: