where can download work twrp for joyeuse?

but use Curtana LR Team Twrp have caant touch screen issue.
what version number do you have?. open TWRP to get the version number. like 0503 , 0507, 0530
0530 is the latest I know (MAY 30) and should work

what version number do you have?. open TWRP to get the version number. like 0503 , 0507, 0530
0530 is the latest I know (MAY 30) and should work
would you mind give me link as you say twrp work with joyeuse? thx

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 Redmi Note 7 Pro 發送

again! what version is it???? what version do you have right now?
this version
db99d5001902abab549587db602d381f.jpg

this version
db99d5001902abab549587db602d381f.jpg

OK b5 is the latest. But to be clear it has an additional version number you only see it when you open it on your phone.
latest is supposed to be 0530.
you can also get it from t.me curtana
may be available at T.me/joyeuse
I am sorry can't help you more. I have Curtana model

Last edited:
ok thx , I check into telegram

Hello
Found at t.me rn9_universal a new TWRP called: TWRP-3.4.1B-joyeuse-fix.img
tested it on my Curtana. It booted well but I can not tell what's about the "fix" meaning.
It is a 0530 modified.

Hello
Found at t.me rn9_universal a new TWRP called: TWRP-3.4.1B-joyeuse-fix.img
tested it on my Curtana. It booted well but I can not tell what's about the "fix" meaning.
It is a 0530 modified.
thx , found and test on.my joyeuse later

EU released a ROM for recovery, but I don't have TWRP.
and i test "TWRP-3.4.1B-0530-REDMI_NOTE9S-CN-wzsx150-"
TWRP SHOW Devices curtana not joyeus

thx , found and test on.my joyeuse later

What we need is a version of TWRP for Joyeuse that is endorsed by the Devs here, rather than just hearsay and rumours from those users who DO NOT OWN this model of phone.

What we need is a version of TWRP for Joyeuse that is endorsed by the Devs here, rather than just hearsay and rumours from those users who DO NOT OWN this model of phone.
Endorsed by the devs?
Are you dreaming? They are notin charge of TWRP dev.
If you want an "endorsed" version it will be the official one that will come when TWRP group will be able to develop it.
But unfortunately, from what I read, not tomorrow....
If you need an unofficial version, take your risk and ask google and T.me, But stop claiming ('and spamming) against people you don't know! Please!

Endorsed by the devs?
Are you dreaming? They are notin charge of TWRP dev.
If you want an "endorsed" version it will be the official one that will come when TWRP group will be able to develop it.
But unfortunately, from what I read, not tomorrow....
If you need an unofficial version, take your risk and ask google and T.me, But stop claiming ('and spamming) against people you don't know! Please!
Sorry, but I don't answer to you mate. I am more than happy to wait and not risk bricking my phone, as so many on XDA have, using the Curtana TWRP that YOU keep plugging.

where can download work twrp for joyeuse? Please help !
This a version for joyeuse from xda evolution rom thread. He gives this link for a working twrp. I cant test it bcz i am waiting for the unlock period of 7 days.

This is nonsense. I have tried. This is a 3,3,0 version. Doesn't work...!!!
Yep, lots of fake news about TWRP for Joyeuse. Suggest you wait for the Weekly's to appear as the LR-Team will almost certainly have produced a working TWRP for those.