Where i can change clock time?

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi Box / Mi TV' started by HofMan, May 30, 2013.

1. HofMan

HofManMembers

May 30, 2013
    Hello everybody!

I have my mi Box and installed XMBC!

But i cant find the option to change the clock time!

On my clock its 6h+ to my time!

Can anyone help me pls!

THX

2. iegolas

iegolasMembers

Nov 3, 2011
  3. gamergod

gamergodMembers

Apr 22, 2013
    Male
    It has already been stated that xiaomi locked / deleted settings.apk, so not possible. You can install other setting. apk but it is not signed and will give error message each boot.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 2

4. iegolas

iegolasMembers

Nov 3, 2011
    It's possible to make a backup, install the other once and after change it restore the previous once?

Enviado desde mi MI 1S usando Tapatalk 2

5. sarge2305

sarge2305Members

Sep 9, 2013
    Male
    I was looking for a working settings.apk forever. I finally found one on this thread:
    http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=7760181&extra=page=1&page=3#comment_top

Its about rooting the box and installing the settings.apk to configure the hardware keyboard. The settings.apk can be found right here:
    http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=949549497&uk=1141084895

just use the last file in the folder starting with 4.0.4 and install it with snappea on your box. I was able to install it on the new firmware 1.3.1 and it is working without errors.

Just change the language to english and change the clock time. Sad thing is that by changing the language the main menu is still in chineese.

gamergod likes this.
  6. gamergod

gamergodMembers

Apr 22, 2013
    Male
    thank you can confirm working without errors but i cant get vpn to work, can someone help?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 2

7. iegolas

iegolasMembers

Nov 3, 2011
    Hi,

The error when you boot the MiBox persist, but I did the next steps and it's a work arround that fix that.

I follow the next steps:
    1. I install (I copied to a tmp folder and executed the apk with ES File Explorer) the application and modify the time zone, so now I see that well.
    2. After that I restart the MiBox appear a message. Setting will be stopped ! (Or something like that).
    3. I unistall the settings application (using ES File Explorer) and then everything work as before with the TimeZone modified.
    4. I restart again and there is no error and no problem
    I think that the way to install / uninstall it's not a problem.

8. Miroslav Pavlovic

Nov 21, 2013
    Male
    Where can I find settings.apk?

Share Our Site