Where Is 4g+ / Lte-a

Do you have the same isue ?

• Total voters

Odrilow

Members
Nov 9, 2017
Hi, I can't have the 4G+ Logo on the top bar, but the Netmonster app shows me that i'm connected on LTE-A (4G+) Please watch the screen, this shows: "Porteuse agrégée" = Aggregate carrier. BUT don't have the + icon on the status bar :/

I know that I have a bad receiving signal but when its good it's same has it bad.

Thanks for advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-09-18-12-35-978_cz.mroczis.netmonster.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-09-18-12-35-978_cz.mroczis.netmonster.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 692
Last edited:
Reactions: hcpass
Hi, I can't have the 4G+ Logo on the top bar, but the Netmonster app shows me that i'm connected on LTE-A (4G+) Please watch the screen, this shows: "Porteuse agrégée" = Aggregate carrier. BUT don't have the + icon on the status bar :/

I know that I have a bad receiving signal but when its good it's same has it bad.

Thanks for advance.

The "LTE-A" shown in the Netmonster App is the network cell capability, not the actual selection.

WIth a SINR value of 3.2dBm is very low for LTE-A, which uses 256QAM on downlink. From my experience as a consultant in Network Optimisation, a RSRP value of -110dBm, and SINR of 5dB or higher would usually be the minimum signal level and quality values required by the device to activate LTE-A.
The RSRP and SINR values are configured in the network, and are set by the operator in the network planning and optimisation activities.

The "4G+" definitely works, I have often had 3CA with LTE-A active in Manila (Smart-PH network)

Reactions: Odrilow