where is the redmi 8 call recording?

epileg

Members
Jan 2, 2020
I've the Redmi 8 Global Version, and the most important think for me is to record phone calls.
I just want to know if Redmi 8 Global Version will be able to record phone calls in the near future, specially when a bluetooth hands-free device is in use.

Best regards.

Last edited:

xtremesystems

Members
Feb 23, 2017
no global or eu rom has call recorder. its due to law in EU. you can have call recorder in xiaomi. eu roms

Wysłane z mojego Redmi K20 Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

epileg

Members
Jan 2, 2020
ok, thank you for your answer.

Please, can you guide me on which ROM I should install on my Redmi 8, and how to do it. I have no idea about it

Many thanks

georgiosb

Members
Mar 9, 2020
hello,
I'm also intrested for xiaomi mi note 10 recording function,,, i did not buy it cus the recording function was not present
please enable it ,
dear Xiaomi programmers, the law in eu said that is "forbidden to use it at court " but in meantime many companies when they call you for a promo etc they start with .... the call will be recorded for quality purposes !!!!! me also, so..... : )
as you understand it is very handy when somebody calls you and wants to make a note from the phonecall, nr street address, phone number or so when you are driving. thank you for any reply