Where to buy Mi3?

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi 3' started by JuanRoman, Mar 4, 2014.

1. JuanRoman

JuanRomanMembers

Mar 4, 2014
    Male
    Lisbon, Portugal
    I want to buy the Mi3 64 GB, but it's quite an investment to just get it from any website and risk getting scamed.
    Read a few threads abou *******.com, and having problems with tech support. Also read some reviews of xiaomiworld.com.
    What I would like to know is, where did you buy yours, and are you happy with the service?

Thanks

heonjg likes this.
  2. radarcontact

Mar 4, 2014
    Male
    Hi Juan,

I've placed an order today of the WCDMA version of Mi3/64 GB from *******. The chosen method of delivery is DHL. I'll keep you informed about the delivery and eventual problems - if I encounter them.

JuanRoman likes this.
  3. radarcontact

Mar 4, 2014
    Male
    Quick update: the phone was paid 3 days ago but it is still not shipped. Yet the timing is within their stated protocol (shipment within 1-3 days from payment), If it is shipped after today I will consider it as a delay and deviation from their statement and I will require explanation. My location is in Sofia, Bulgaria.

JuanRoman likes this.
  4. Pauldgroot

PauldgrootMembers

Mar 11, 2013
    Male
    I got mine from *******, 64GB WCDMA, took me less than a week to get to my place.

JuanRoman likes this.
  5. tweetypeety

Apr 7, 2011
    guys don't be so impatient, this takes time. If it shipped it takes usually only 3 days, but of course they need some time.

I can also recommend www.tradingshenzhen.de

Heart they will start in a couple of days also in english. They ship also from China, have really good recommendation in most of the German Forums and speak also good english.

JuanRoman likes this.
  6. xiaomifan

xiaomifanMembers

Feb 2, 2014
    Male
    italy
    In Italy i got mine from Xiaomishop

JuanRoman likes this.
  7. se0067

se0067Members

Feb 18, 2014
    Male
    If you are in Shanghai, take a look here.

JuanRoman likes this.
  8. I got mine from a friend who was in china for business trip and bough it from a shop without contract. 2200 CHY and no shipment and VAT as it was in his luggage :) this is roughly 260 EUR

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

JuanRoman likes this.
  9. radarcontact

Mar 4, 2014
    Male
    Quick update(2): the phone was shipped today (day 6 since payment), tracking no. is live. I've emailed the seller about the delay and got back response that it is shipped which was confirmed later on by their automatic mail which contains the tracking details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuanRoman likes this.
  10. radarcontact

Mar 4, 2014
    Male
    Update (3): sorry for the late reply but I was busy the last few days (playing with the Mi3 among that ;) ). The phone was received exactly 3 days after it was shipped. No import problems were encountered, if you need more details, shoot me a PM. The shipment method works as advertised. The phone is a real masterpiece, I don't have experience with the other Android based phones to compare it to, I am coming from iPhone 3gs/4S. So to recap - ******* is a good seller, comms are not their biggest strength but is a safe choice, it worked for me. Next I am going to order the piston headphones and need to find a decent hard case.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

JuanRoman likes this.
  11. se0067

se0067Members

Feb 18, 2014
    Male
    Please let us know once you will have found what you call a "decent hard case". I got mine from the same dealer where I bought my phone and I do not really like it. The only reason why I bought it was to have some kind of protection. The one I have is from a company called Variz, their webpage can be found here: http://www.hrsphone.com.

12. Green Johns

Mar 17, 2014
    I buy it from ofgou.com ,it's a good shopping experience there.

13. JuanRoman

JuanRomanMembers

Mar 4, 2014
    Male
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Thank you for your feedback. I'll probably get the 16gb version from them this week.

radarcontact likes this.
  14. heonjg

heonjgMembers

Mar 17, 2014
    Male
    Architectural Design Improvements
    Shawbridge, Quebec

15. ingbrzy

ingbrzyXiaomi.eu Multilang leader
    Staff Member

At *******... They are working on improving customer support....

~Tapatalk~

16. plasma.d00d

Sep 18, 2013
    Male
    China
    Got mine from www.xiaomi.com direct for 2499RMB
    Live in China so it was a "no brainer" :)

Mr.Rulezz likes this.
  17. Coldbird

ColdbirdMembers

Mar 1, 2013
    Male
    Lucky you. Wish I could do that.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

18. JuanRoman

JuanRomanMembers

Mar 4, 2014
    Male
    Lisbon, Portugal
  19. se0067

se0067Members

Feb 18, 2014
    Male
    #19se0067,Mar 23, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
    I found another place in Shanghai where you can buy it. If you do not like the "bazar-atmosphere" from here, you might want to check out this department store:

Buynow, 333 Caoxi North Road, Xuhui, Shanghai (ditu, maps).
    This place is about 200m north of the Xiaomi Service Center in Shanghai and just 100m north of exit 2 of the subway station Xujiahui (lines 1&9).

And this is what it looks like, when coming from that subway station:

BuyNow_Shanghai.png

Link fixed

20. Se7eNMONK3YS

Feb 19, 2013
    Male
    #20Se7eNMONK3YS,Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
    Hi

I have just received my MI3 http://www.*******.com/p-original_x..._2_3ghz_2gb_ram_16gb_rom_13_0mp-5517-usd.html, and can confirm that there service is fantastic, they answer all emails and are really friendly, they do use DHL or FedEx and there prices are brilliant. I would highly recommend them, my daughter has also ordered one.

JuanRoman likes this.
  21. ankitbansal25

Apr 5, 2014
    Male
    India
    Hello everyone..
    I have a Mi3 Tegra 16gb, I am from India. By mistake i have purchased Mi3 TEGRA Last week, which is not working in India. I want Mi3 WCDMA Snapdragon version.
    Anybody interested to buy the mi3 tegra 16gb from me? Or Exchange Mi3 Tegra with Snapdragon?
    Thanks, waiting for reply..

22. Prakash_Shrd

Apr 5, 2014
    Male
    Hi Ankit,

Could you please let me know from where did you bought your Mi3? I'm also from India and interested in buying Mi3, 0f course the snapdragon version :)

Which online site did you ordered from, at what price, courier charges and any custom duty you had to pay for importing in India?

Please let me know !!

23. Mujeeb Afzal

Apr 24, 2014
    Male
    International buyers can buy from ipmart.com/my at a better price than other sites and ships worldwide

24. Fuselman

FuselmanMembers

Apr 22, 2014
    Male
    Hello I bouhgt my MI3 64GB from *******. They have very good prices. Was shipped perfectly via DHL m(3 days), I live in Holland. Packed very good and as a medisplayer to avoid taxes. Great shop and relaiable. Phone is a (Black) beaty works fine. To put the simcard in don't be afraid tp push the pin and the tray comes out.

25. fpdesign

fpdesignMembers

Dec 30, 2013
    Male
    Italy
    Etotalk

Mi3 64Gb Black

Share Our Site