Which Is Best Rom?

isthevene

Members
Apr 30, 2015
Hi everybody :) my girlfriend has a mi4s and she was annoyed by the GPS that wasn't working so I decided to change rom... And here became the problems: battery drain, android.process.acore errors, WhatsApp/telegram not working in background, GPS still not working... I've tried 4 different roms (and everytime I have to wipe all because if I don't do it it will appear the android.process.acore error) from xiaomi.eu but noone works... So, does someone know which is the best working rom for this device?
Thank you all

I advise you the ROM miu 8 xiaomi.eu, 6.12.22. That ROM works perfectly in every way, battery, GPS, notifications, the latter you have to enable in security the autostart permissions. Telegram Notifications nota work fine. Android 7 ROMs at the moment go badly on battery
7d04e66191d8d34661343030fba4a143.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: iamme729
but how can i downgrade now from android 7 to 5.1?
and i've given the permission to the apps but they don't work anyway! i starting to hate this phone! fortunally i don't have these problems with my redmi4pro :p

Last edited:
WhatsApp notifications run perfect to me, telegram no.
Battery and performance, manage use

Yes you can downgrade, clean install

Hi
I can try to downgrade but I cannot.
Miflash gives me an error, and through ADB the twrp does not install.
Anyone have an idea..?

Hi
I can try to downgrade but I cannot.
Miflash gives me an error, and through ADB the twrp does not install.
Anyone have an idea..?
You have not twrp in this moment?
Remember that twrp versión not is the same to Android 7, that miui 8

I advise you the ROM miu 8 xiaomi.eu, 6.12.22. That ROM works perfectly in every way, battery, GPS, notifications, the latter you have to enable in security the autostart permissions. Telegram Notifications nota work fine. Android 7 ROMs at the moment go badly on battery

Hi

Could you post a screenshot showing your GPS singal strength?

Thanks

Gesendet von meinem MI 4S mit Tapatalk

I have a Android 7 ROM. How can i know the GPS signal strength

Hi everybody :) my girlfriend has a mi4s and she was annoyed by the GPS that wasn't working so I decided to change rom... And here became the problems: battery drain, android.process.acore errors, WhatsApp/telegram not working in background, GPS still not working... I've tried 4 different roms (and everytime I have to wipe all because if I don't do it it will appear the android.process.acore error) from xiaomi.eu but noone works... So, does someone know which is the best working rom for this device?
Thank you all

Try this ROM man, use the ROM builder to optimize the GPS for the area you're on now
http://********.com/

Hi
is it possibile to update from MIUI7.5 from xiaomi.eu to 6.12.22. Should I use TWRP? I have TWRP version 2.8.7. Should I change this version to install 6.12.22?
I thank you for your help

Where can I find this version? I tried link from the ROM page but they doesn't work