Which Is The Latest Miui For Rn2 (prime)?

Renth

Members
Nov 21, 2015
Hi there,

.to be honest after checking https://xiaomi.eu/community/forums/miui-weekly-rom-releases.103/ I to tally got lost. Also I did not get any weekly OTA for quite a long time now - currently my RN2 Prime is still at MIUI 7.6.8 Beta.

I already checked in the above mentioned forum/threads but could not yet figure out what the latest MIUI for my phone is. Also I recognized that some of the latest updates release my device (next to others) was suspended - but did not see any reason.

So I want to ask here (since cannot post in the weekly forum): Which is the latest MIUI for Redmi Note 2 Prime and how are the perspectives?

Thanx guys!

Bye

Hi RN2 miuiers
Well i think not. From miui.eu the stable rom it's indead the 8.5.2.0 stable, but i turned it around check&check&double check and what i did:
With my older mi-recover 2.0.1 i downloaded the stable beta version (7.3.2) Miui 8 via updater (3 dots right corner)..
Screenshot_2017-12-26-18-16-18-553_com.miui.gallery.png

after all seemed work fine, i downloaded again this one as i did before xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote2_7.10.12_v9-5.0.zip. Now i had the Miui 9. When i first run it and began testing it appeared on the screen that i have a new Update via ota. I downloaded to the internal storage and renamed it as update.zip.
I went again to the mi-recover 2.0.1 mode choose update.zip (vol+ and down to choose and press power button). After 5-8 minutes rebooting and all stuffs i have now this Miui V9.1 by xiaomi.eu 7.12.21 the final one. All in multilang without loosing any data....Nice!!!
Screenshot_2017-12-26-18-13-42-197_com.android.settings.png

Last edited:
Hi pippolone
Ok, but the china stable version comes with multilang?
And forgive me his question, because i am a newbie: for redmi note 2 prime also?
Through the updater weekly mine says it is up-to-date.

No, China versions come with Chinese and English only.
But xiaomi.eu ROMs are based on China version, so you should expect a release soon.
Prime or not, both RN2 versions use the same ROM.

Reactions: tauruszork
Hi once again pippolone
I received and downloaded the weekly ota update version miui 9.3 xiaomi.eu 7.12.28 multilang.
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiceeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Rock&roll with it no problem, no nothing...simply smooth and turned a "Miuier Fan very happy as a child with candies".....

Hi once again pippolone
I received and downloaded the weekly ota update version miui 9.3 xiaomi.eu 7.12.28 multilang.
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiceeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Rock&roll with it no problem, no nothing...simply smooth and turned a "Miuier Fan very happy as a child with candies".....
Hi, what about the battery? So far the latest weekly were very bad.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Please don't cry because i (we) bought a miui smartphone that we know it's not the best of course, but i (we) must have to deal with it.
For me...it's not a "really problem", so far.:(
But i must say also that with the new update Miui 9.3 - 8.1.4 after charger it 100% it displays 48h and 4minutes to drain it completely.