Which *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* version are you using for your Mi Note 3?

TATA_MATA

Members
Dec 22, 2018
Hi all,

In this topic I would like to discuss which *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* versions work best on our Mi Note 3.
I'm using EU stable 10.2.3 Rom and these are the details for the gcams

Although I installed the fix for Front camera, but I couldn't find a single camera that will have the front camera working for me!

These are not working for me at all
MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V1d_fu24-01f.apk
GCam_5.1.018.177470874.41362666_IDan_N6_4.1_fix.apk
MGC_5.2.022_1.0.apk probably working only on pie roms

Probably the best versions so far are
MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-based_v.1.3c_fix_TlnNeun.apk
MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-based_v.1.3d_TlnNeun.apk

Photo and slow motion don't work, but night sight and video do work. (tip: use night sight for daylight photos too)
GCam_Pixel3Mod_1.3_build.6.1.021.apk Very Fast capture and processing! Photo,video, night sight works. No Slow motion

For Slow Motion
*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*-5.1.018-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V8.3b1-- only for slow motion, but its relatively dark!
GoogleCamera_5.2.025-Final_fu24-17_845Colorfix.apk, photo work, video and slow motion work but both are relatively dark,Doesn't have night sight

Do recommend other versions that you have tried.

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/gcamera/GCam_Pixel3Mod_1.2beta_build.6.1.013.apk - this port is completely working on PIE, you can try it on Oreo too to see if it works.
https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/gcamera/GCam_5.1.018_by_SerJo87_1.6RC2_test4d_fixed.apk - this one was working fine on OREO
Thank you for your contribution. GCam_Pixel3Mod_1.2beta_build.6.1.013 is good on OREO. Photo is ok, for night sight the screen is green but it works. Video however is very dark.

GCam_5.1.018_by_SerJo87_1.6RC2_test4d_fixed is not working for me at all.

The thing is that I've used these ports on custom roms like PixelExperience, AEX but not on MIUI itself because of difficulties in enabling Camera2api so they may work on cuatom roms but not on MIUI. :(

The thing is that I've used these ports on custom roms like PixelExperience, AEX but not on MIUI itself because of difficulties in enabling Camera2api so they may work on cuatom roms but not on MIUI. :(
All good. Thank you for your contribution

Just a easy question, this kiind of camera the "*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*", definitely, its good or not?
I've used this phone with V9 stable, now with v10 the camera stock are very poor (maybe my case) and I want try *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, just if is good or u have any suggestion?
Hope my English are clear.

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Just a easy question, this kiind of camera the "*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*", definitely, its good or not?
I've used this phone with V9 stable, now with v10 the camera stock are very poor (maybe my case) and I want try *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, just if is good or u have any suggestion?

Really good; especially at night

Selfies are definitely a lot better, main camera is more useful in low light when you use night sight, but as the HDR+ (since it uses the same basic algorithm), it requires certain lighitng conditions to be fulfilled if you don't want to end up in greenish black. A more equally lit scene is more likely to get better result.

Ok,
I try this:
GCam5.1.018-Arnova8G2-V1.7Beta2.apk
Downoald and install directly, but.... Don't start, immediately I receive a crash report.
Can someone suggest me a good versione for Mi Note 3? And, in case, a suggest to install correctly?
Thx a lot in advance.

UPDATE:
these are working best for me
MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-based_v.1.3d_TlnNeun_2.apk
GoogleCamera_5.2.025-Final_fu24-17f.apk

This is also working
MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-based_v.1.3c_fix_TlnNeun_xcam_5_beta5.apk

Under Settings>Advanced>Base>Config I have Auto or BSG Config PixelPlusNS Hdr+. If you choose those with with YUV at the end, you will have Front Camera but overall worse quality.

Reactions: virtualenix
UPDATE:
these are working best for me
MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-based_v.1.3d_TlnNeun_2.apk
GoogleCamera_5.2.025-Final_fu24-17f.apk

This is also working
MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-based_v.1.3c_fix_TlnNeun_xcam_5_beta5.apk

Under Settings>Advanced>Base>Config I have Auto or BSG Config PixelPlusNS Hdr+. If you choose those with with YUV at the end, you will have Front Camera but overall worse quality.

MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-based_v.1.3d_TlnNeun_2.apk does NOT work on my Mi Note 3. It immediately crashes.

After some testing, this is the best version for me MGC_6.1.021_xcam_5_beta14.apk. Try this one

that one doesn't start, either, but immediately crashes. I haven't yet found a single Google Cam port that works on the Mi Note 3. My device is rooted, and I have the latest weekly EU ROM, 9.1.17. Is there anything I'd need to do to prepare the system for running Google Cam? Maybe I am missing something?

that one doesn't start, either, but immediately crashes. I haven't yet found a single Google Cam port that works on the Mi Note 3. My device is rooted, and I have the latest weekly EU ROM, 9.1.17. Is there anything I'd need to do to prepare the system for running Google Cam? Maybe I am missing something?
All these fixes work on stable china roms only. You can try it on dev rom but might not work https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4675062&d=1546010336 - flash this Magisk module and see if *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works.

the api works only on a stable miui china and miui eu version... maybe try to install this module in magisk : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HY_e-i9a5Zaa6wxsi5e_01U3_XDujXZ7/view?usp=sharing
and then tell me if working... thx