Which Stable Is Oreo Based?

ErnieTSI

Members
May 4, 2014
Hi all,

Since which version are the stables from Xiaomi.eu based on Oreo?

And where can I find change history and other details of the different xiaomi.eu stable Versions? I find separate threats for every weekly/Dev version, but not for the stable one's.....

Regards
ErnieTSI

Thx, any idea when Oreo Stable will be available?
And any idea where to find the change history for stable versions?

Which bugs? I am using it as daily and no issues so far..

hi, sorry so what version are you used?
I've a Mi Mix 2 with 9.2.3.0 (NDEMIEK) and i want to try Oreo experience but i'm afraid for daily utilisation.

Thanks

Last edited:
hi, sorry so what version are you used?
I've a Mi Mix 2 with 9.2.3.0 (NDEMIEK) and i want to try Oreo experience but i'm afraid for daily utilisation.

Thanks
always latest of course...

always latest of course...

Of course, but i would to know where did you download it....I searched it on web and i've found a lot of version:

- xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2_8.1.18_v9-8.0;
- miui_MIMIX2Global_8.1.18_9044392a1b_8.0;
- miui_MIMIX2Global_8.2.13_81f046c60a_8.0 (the lastest?);
- Eragon_V.4.0_Chiron_Mi_Mix2.

All this ROMs is based on Android Oreo, which is the more stable for daily use?
Which one are you using?

Sorry for questions and thanks in advance.

regards

Of course our..

So the last xiaomi.eu ROMs based on Android Oreo is "xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2_8.1.25_v9-8.0" or are there a new version (i've noticed that the "xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2_8.2.1_v9-7.1" version is based on 7.1). It's correct?
How frequent are updates?

Thanks for the patience.

Regards

Sorry in the list of 8.2.1 i saw only the first link of MiMix2 (7.1) and so i didn't see the link of 8.0.

Thanks

bluetooth is not working with all devices since oreo update. sometimes you have to go to dev settings and switch the bluetooth audio codec to SBS to make it work (car, some speaker..)
the quick charge is not working correctly.
sometimes when you turn off the screen, you can realise in the dark that it's still a little bit ON.

and it's not all .....

Well, under China Stable 9.5.2.0 google (all apps) stopped working, next were Lama, Chronus, basically everything should work in background
Waited over week for fixes, finally I had to decide to leave China ROM

Now I'm on waiting period to unlock the bootloader