Which Twrp For Note 4x (mido)?

Yea

~Tapatalk~
Thank you sir :)
And one more thing: Is it necessary to flash the Lazy flasher (for Mido)? Some forum members wrote that this is a must if you don't want to finish in bootloop. There is nothing about the Lazy flasher in 1st page of our rom installation instructions. My Note 4X came from Geekbuying with preinstalled global rom (MCFMIDL) and with unlocked bootloader.

This is what I found on https://twrp.me/devices/xiaomiredminote4.html for Redmi Note 4X (Mido):

"This device uses dm-verity!
This means that swiping to allow system modifications will prevent you from being able to boot if you are using the stock kernel. In order to bypass dm-verity's boot prevention, you will have to install a kernel that has dm-verity disabled in the fstab."

Please explain? Do I need to fix it with Lazy flasher before install eu rom?

Thank you sir :)
And one more thing: Is it necessary to flash the Lazy flasher (for Mido)? Some forum members wrote that this is a must if you don't want to finish in bootloop. There is nothing about the Lazy flasher in 1st page of our rom installation instructions. My Note 4X came from Geekbuying with preinstalled global rom (MCFMIDL) and with unlocked bootloader.
is it in our guide? NO..!

Reactions: Adeolu
Just to confirm, I installed twrp-3.1.1-0-mido.img and xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote4X_V8.5.1.0.MCFCNED_v8-6.0.zip without any problems. No need for Lazy flasher. Just follow the 1st page instructions :)

Reactions: Adeolu and kmsr16
I am asking here so as not to open a new thread just for a question. I am on official global beta. In order to flash xiaomi.eu rom is factory reset enough in twrp? or do i need to wipe something else too?

I am asking here so as not to open a new thread just for a question. I am on official global beta. In order to flash xiaomi.eu rom is factory reset enough in twrp? or do i need to wipe something else too?
A clean wipe is highly recommended!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Reactions: yiannis26