Why are IP addresses from Ukraine blocked when creating a new account on the site

sova.ropa

Members
Apr 4, 2023
Hello. Why does your site block the registration of new accounts from IP addresses (Ukraine)
I can't even send you a letter. I had to through VPN.
And question
2. Why such a mess with translations?! Why isn't there a single repository in English that everyone will translate from?! Do you plan to transfer the translations to a more professional and suitable platform, for example, crowdin.com

1) Due to spam attacks to our site
2) Professionals are using Github..

and UK translation

1) Due to spam attacks to our site

While you can unblock my IP address (account), it is leased (white IP). Who should I write to unblock my IP address, it is not very convenient to use VPN all the time. Is it blocking IP addresses from Ukraine??

It turns out that I cannot log into my first account because it was registered with an IP address from Ukraine.
I turn on the VPN (Germany), then the new registration goes through, but your system blocks my old account, which was registered with an IP address from Ukraine!
If I honestly do not understand what is the protection? Anyone can enable VPN and register and get the opportunity to send SPAM.
But by your actions, you are blocking the opportunity for users from Ukraine, at least, to participate in the life and development of the project.