Why Do I Not Recieve Some Notifications?

Yumash

Members
Oct 13, 2016
I noticed that sometimes i miss notifications from apps like WhatsApp or Telegram. Also Google Photo doesnt upload photos in back, only after i launch it manually.

What am i doing wrong? I haven't found similar topics so i think my problem is right in my hands, but i cannot catch it..

Thank you! I'll keep watching for changes, but i'm sure the problem was at autostart.

Because Miui optimise apps aggressively, you need to set some more. In my case, I did next four and I don't miss whatsapp. Google may need to check sync though.

1. Switch off or Low optimisation from developer option.
2. Do not restrict the app you need to get an instant message from Battery saver.
3. Switch off Battery Saver
4. Switch on autostart from permission.

If you are playing music app and you don't want it to be killed then you have to lock the process from recent tray....

Hi Guys, I have a RN3 with 8.05 stable Rom, I read your comments, I did setup what you suggested, added Whatsapp in Autostart. If the mobile is on Wlan, messages are received either mobile is on stand-by or whatsapp is on. If mobile is on mobile data, Whatsapp messages are not received until the moment when whatsapp is opened manually. In the meantime, I am clueless, strange, very strange.
Thank you for your suggestion
Cheers, Lati