Wich Is The Version And Latest Rom For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Pro 4gb/64gb - Snapdragon 625

Supercx

Members
Aug 31, 2017
Hello,

I bought an Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Pro 4GB/64GB, with SnapDragon 625 processor and 4GB de RAM - 64GB ROM

I am confused and i dont know witch is the right version of this phone and the latest ROM from your ROM´s to install on it.

I know by the vendor description tha he supports the 4G (LTE):800-850-900-1800-2100-2300-2600 MHz band network, so i think is the global version.

Can you please help me?

Best regards,
Andre

From here choose Qualcomm
There is two ver. One stable and the developer
http://en.miui.com/extra.php?mod=rom/download&r=309&mobile=no

I prefer you to choose the developer ... Download and from updater choose local update and refer to the file you downloaded
The phone will updated like mine and will be formatted so be sure nothing important on it
Then you will have weekly updates

But it is no bugs version so dont worry

تم الإرسال من Redmi Note 4X باستخدام Tapatalk

I prefer you to choose the developer ... Download and from updater choose local update and refer to the file you downloaded
The phone will updated like mine and will be formatted so be sure nothing important on it

Thank you for your help. It has been very usefull.

But i also want to know what is the version of of my phone according the attached table from the forum downloadable ROM. Example: "nikel" or "mido", etc...

Best regards

Thank you for your help. It has been very usefull.

But i also want to know what is the version of of my phone according the attached table from the forum downloadable ROM. Example: "nikel" or "mido", etc...

Best regards

Please someone help me.

Thank you

Please someone help me.

Thank you

For HMNote4 and 4x:
If you have SD625, it's mido.
If you have MTK, nikel.

Just to be sure, look at your (Settings -> About Phone) first, look for the CPU.
I'm not sure if you really have sd625.

I use the developer version 7.8.31 and will the updates be OTA? And i also wonder if it is possible to get Norwegian language to this phone?