Wich Version?

Looks like the latest, official global stable rom.

You should be able to go request unlock permission from Xiaomi and use the tool to unlock, then you can install TWRP, then flash the EU rom.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Looks like the latest, official global stable rom.

You should be able to go request unlock permission from Xiaomi and use the tool to unlock, then you can install TWRP, then flash the EU rom.

Ok thank you.
I have recieved the sms from xiaomi for unlocking.
Today i gonna look at tutorials how i can do it because i'm a totally noob about this.

Oke thanks gg333 i'm gonna read it.
Did you know if i must change to the chinese developer Rom? I have the function developer options and option to look if my phone is locked.
You should be good to go, I think I seen others say that they had unlocked on the global ROM, not sure if it was the stable or beta though. If you have any apps/wifi/call logs etc that you want to back up, you can make a backup via settings to your internal storage and copy to your PC. After you update the ROM, you can restore this backup.

ok for now its doing a back up and i.m goona look the tutorial and try install the tools on my pc windows 10.

1time a have a china developer rom installed flashtool works properly and now i want global and i get do download put my phone on usb release down volume button and de red bar goes very quick to 100% and error status_DA_Exceed_Mul

It is done
Thanks for sharing the tutorial link.
The error was my fault.
I love it to have my Note 4 in Dutch.

I don't know if i can update via phone updates by phone info.
But i'm happy for now

Attachments

• IMG_20170115_004645.jpg
    IMG_20170115_004645.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 212
It is done
Thanks for sharing the tutorial link.
The error was my fault.
I love it to have my Note 4 in Dutch.

I don't know if i can update via phone updates by phone info.
But i'm happy for now

Great and well done! Let us know how you find the ROM.

Reactions: RevoxNL
I do that for now it works very fine! One question. Updating must if avalaible via pc and not the miui phone update?

You installed TWRP(?), so I believe you can just download the next update and flash it via twrp, just wiping dalvik and cache.