New WIFI ISSUE ON 9.5.25 when clean flashed on POCO

ihavmercy

Members
Apr 27, 2019
I was on AOSP( AOSP Extnded ROM) latest with vendor 9.4.25. I clean flashed MIUI BETA EU 9.4.25 (wiped dalvik, data, system, internal and cache). Then after setup and everything, i faced this issue where when i turn off wifi and then turn it back on, it doesnt turn on at all and sometimes crashes SYstem UI. Only workaorund was to reboot.

Then as per others advise, i clean installed EU 9.4.18 and then the issue was not there. Then i dirty flashed 9.4.25 over it and this solved the problem. So please look into this issue dev

using

POCO F1
TWRP

I was on AOSP( AOSP Extnded ROM) latest with vendor 9.4.25. I clean flashed MIUI BETA EU 9.4.25 (wiped dalvik, data, system, internal and cache). Then after setup and everything, i faced this issue where when i turn off wifi and then turn it back on, it doesnt turn on at all and sometimes crashes SYstem UI. Only workaorund was to reboot.

Then as per others advise, i clean installed EU 9.4.18 and then the issue was not there. Then i dirty flashed 9.4.25 over it and this solved the problem. So please look into this issue dev

using

POCO F1
TWRP

I thought we weren't supposed to touch System Partition.. no issues?

Last edited: