Wifi Mi4c And Block Network To Other Connected Devices.

AlessioMi3

Members
Jul 30, 2015
when active wifi on mi4c, other devices connected to the same home network, slowing down so absurd connection speed, it seems that they are not connected. Even the notebook connected to the cable network, suffer from this anomaly linked to MI4C connected with wifi. MI4C phone when connected to the Wifi network, works well with no problems. Nerl time unplug it, all other terminals operate again with good speed navigation. Currently the terminal mounts your ROM version 5.10.29 developer. Has anyone encountered the same problem and found a solution? I also tried to buy another ADSL modem thinking that the old one was outdated and not able to handle high data traffic, but nothing has changed.
Thank you for the help you can give me.

Initially, the terminal has arrived with the global multilingual official ROM. I decided to install your version LIBRA updating first the recovery with TWRP. After installation, I run a WIPE cache and Dalvik. I did not do full-wipe and I have not run a factory reset. Could this be a reason for activating the wireless network on Mi4c, all other devices connected to the same network, they undergo a bandwidth limit? If these normally can download at speeds of 4-500kb / s, when connecting the Mi4C speed is lowered to 0.5-2 kb / s. While Mi4C it takes all the bandwidth.